"Solo comeback" Chen "First album big love Thank You...I was rewarded"

On the afternoon of the 1st, Chens second mini-album, Dear My Dear, was held at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.Im going to say hello again soon, Chen said, and said, The first album was loved more than I thought. The second album was prepared in six months.Its a quick time, but I prepared it with thanks you. I prepared it to repay the love I received rather than the desire for what I wanted to do. Meanwhile, Chens title song To You Love to be released at 6 p.m. on the 1st, What Do We Do (Shall we?) is a retro pop song with a sophisticated mood and romantic melody that the standard classical pop arrangements create. It doubles the charm of the song by expressing the lyrics released with analog sensibility about love with Chens trendy vocals.

On the afternoon of the 1st, Chen's second mini-album, "Dear My Dear," was held at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

"I'm going to say hello again soon," Chen said, and said, "The first album was loved more than I thought. The second album was prepared in six months. It's a quick time, but I prepared it with thanks you. I prepared it to repay the love I received rather than the desire for what I wanted to do. "

Meanwhile, Chen's title song "To You Love" to be released at 6 p.m. on the 1st, "What Do We Do (Shall we? ) is a retro pop song with a sophisticated mood and romantic melody that the standard classical pop arrangements create. It doubles the charm of the song by expressing the lyrics released with analog sensibility about love with Chen's trendy vocals.