Park Bom and Oh My Girl Seung Hee, Steamy Sister Chemie "My Black Knight"

Singer Park Bom boasted of his friendship with Oh My Girl Seung Hee.Park Bom posted three photos on the 18th instagram with Our Seung Hee My Black Knight and I know if you see Queengraves.The photo shows Park Bom and Seung Hee, who have a relationship through Mnet music program Queengraves.The two are posing in various poses with their faces.When the affectionate appearance of the two people is revealed, the netizens are responding such as It is so cute, It is lovely, The steamy sister made by Queengraves.Photo Park Bom SNS
Singer Park Bom boasted of his friendship with Oh My Girl Seung Hee.Park Bom posted three photos on the 18th instagram with Our Seung Hee My Black Knight and I know if you see Queengraves.The photo shows Park Bom and Seung Hee, who have a relationship through Mnet music program Queengraves.The two are posing in various poses with their faces.When the affectionate appearance of the two people is revealed, the netizens are responding such as It is so cute, It is lovely, The steamy sister made by Queengraves.Photo Park Bom SNS

Singer Park Bom boasted of his friendship with Oh My Girl Seung Hee.

Park Bom posted three photos on the 18th instagram with "Our Seung Hee My Black Knight" and "I know if you see 'Queengraves'".

The photo shows Park Bom and Seung Hee, who have a relationship through Mnet music program 'Queengraves'. The two are posing in various poses with their faces.

When the affectionate appearance of the two people is revealed, the netizens are responding such as "It is so cute", "It is lovely", "The steamy sister made by 'Queengraves'".

Photo Park Bom SNS