"Making your own song." Luna, before you stand alone, you're a shortcut transform?

Singer Luna has unveiled a Hair style that seems to have been shortened.Luna posted a picture on her instagram on October 1 with an article entitled Double!! Lets make your own song! My loves.The picture shows Luna, who adds chic charm to all-black fashion, and Lunas extraordinary Hair style, which looks like a short cut in the photo, catches her eye.Lunas fading small face is also prominent.The fans who responded to the photos responded I am expecting, I can not wait for you, and Is it not haircut? Beautiful.delay stock

Singer Luna has unveiled a Hair style that seems to have been shortened.

Luna posted a picture on her instagram on October 1 with an article entitled "Double!! Let's make your own song! My loves".

The picture shows Luna, who adds chic charm to all-black fashion, and Luna's extraordinary Hair style, which looks like a short cut in the photo, catches her eye. Luna’s fading small face is also prominent.

The fans who responded to the photos responded "I am expecting", "I can not wait for you," and "Is it not haircut? Beautiful."

delay stock