Han Sun-hwa "brother Han Seung-woo, proud of X1 debut... Cheering and encouraging from behind"

This photo, which emphasizes subtle grayish brown and brown makeup, features the soft and fascinating beauty of Han Sun-hwa.He naturally digested the beauty look of various brown points with eyes and lips, and was reborn as an atmosphere of autumn goddess.In the following interview, I was able to hear the truthful story of Han Sun-hwa, who is growing up as an actor.As Han Sun-hwa began to act, Han Sun-hwa said, I was worried because I had more responsibility and homework to deal with than when I was a child.I feel more mature because of the changes in my inner life, he said.Han Sun-hwa recently confirmed the appearance of an independent feature film and is on set.
This photo, which emphasizes subtle grayish brown and brown makeup, features the soft and fascinating beauty of Han Sun-hwa.He naturally digested the beauty look of various brown points with eyes and lips, and was reborn as an atmosphere of autumn goddess.In the following interview, I was able to hear the truthful story of Han Sun-hwa, who is growing up as an actor.As Han Sun-hwa began to act, Han Sun-hwa said, I was worried because I had more responsibility and homework to deal with than when I was a child.I feel more mature because of the changes in my inner life, he said.Han Sun-hwa recently confirmed the appearance of an independent feature film and is on set.

This photo, which emphasizes subtle grayish brown and brown makeup, features the soft and fascinating beauty of Han Sun-hwa. He naturally digested the beauty look of various brown points with eyes and lips, and was reborn as an atmosphere of autumn goddess.

In the following interview, I was able to hear the truthful story of Han Sun-hwa, who is growing up as an actor. As Han Sun-hwa began to act, Han Sun-hwa said, "I was worried because I had more responsibility and homework to deal with than when I was a child. “I feel more mature because of the changes in my inner life,” he said.

Han Sun-hwa recently confirmed the appearance of an independent feature film and is on set.