han seung-woo who? #Han Sun-hwa's brother #X1 #Victon

Singer and actor Han Sun-hwa is a hot topic revealing his special affection for his younger brother, Han Seung-woo.On the 21st, Han Sun-hwa mentioned his brother Han Seung-woo, who started his career as a project X1 through a fashion magazine pictorial.In an interview released on the day, Han Sun-hwa said, I am so proud of Han Seung-woo.I tried not to tell my brother who just started to think that my sister, my sister, should not be a stumbling block.I cheered and encouraged my brother to step up and step up. My face resembles the white one and the hard work I want to work hard, except for that, he said.Han Sun-hwas brother, Han Seung-woo, is 26 years old this year and made his debut as a group Vikton in 2016.Since then, Han Seung-woo has appeared on Mnet survival program ProDeuce X 101.He was selected as the debut group with a high score of third place in the final of ProDeuce X 101.At the time of the broadcast, Hansung-woo kept a steady A grade such as vocals, rap, and dance skills, and received great love from viewers.

Singer and actor Han Sun-hwa is a hot topic revealing his special affection for his younger brother, han seung-woo.

On the 21st, Han Sun-hwa mentioned his brother han seung-woo, who started his career as a project X1 through a fashion magazine pictorial.

In an interview released on the day, Han Sun-hwa said, "I am so proud of han seung-woo. I tried not to tell my brother who just started to think that my sister, my sister, should not be a stumbling block. I cheered and encouraged my brother to step up and step up. "

"My face resembles the white one and the hard work I want to work hard, except for that," he said.

Han Sun-hwa's brother, han seung-woo, is 26 years old this year and made his debut as a group Vikton in 2016. Since then, han seung-woo has appeared on Mnet survival program 'ProDeuce X 101'. He was selected as the debut group with a high score of third place in the final of 'ProDeuce X 101'.

At the time of the broadcast, Hansung-woo kept a steady A grade such as vocals, rap, and dance skills, and received great love from viewers.