Choi Je-woo "Song Hye-kyo and the uniform Model, the trend leader" (Come on and talk)

Singer and Actor Choi Jae-woo said that he worked as a Model for Song Hye-kyo and uniform in the past.Actors Kim Seung-hyun, Choi Jae-woo and singer Ji-jo appeared as guests in the JTBC entertainment program Lets Talk broadcasted on the night of the 22nd.On the day of the broadcast, Jeon Hyun-moo asked Choi Jae-woo, It leads to Sogangjun in the 90s. How popular was it?Choi said, We did not actually have the Internet, so we were able to find popularity as postcards and fan letters. I had a fan letter for a week.The postman was really hard, he explained.If I had a lot of fans in my teens, Kim Seung-hyun was popular with college girls. Kim Seung-hyun used to receive practical gifts, he added.Choi also recalled his experience of Modeling uniforms during his heyday. I shared a Model of uniforms with Song Hye-kyo, he said. At that time, I was popular wearing hoodies in uniforms.

Singer and Actor Choi Jae-woo said that he worked as a Model for Song Hye-kyo and uniform in the past.

Actors Kim Seung-hyun, Choi Jae-woo and singer Ji-jo appeared as guests in the JTBC entertainment program "Let's Talk" broadcasted on the night of the 22nd.

On the day of the broadcast, Jeon Hyun-moo asked Choi Jae-woo, "It leads to Sogangjun in the 90s. How popular was it?"

Choi said, "We did not actually have the Internet, so we were able to find popularity as postcards and fan letters. I had a fan letter for a week. "The postman was really hard," he explained.

"If I had a lot of fans in my teens, Kim Seung-hyun was popular with college girls. Kim Seung-hyun used to receive practical gifts," he added.

Choi also recalled his experience of Modeling uniforms during his heyday. "I shared a Model of uniforms with Song Hye-kyo," he said. "At that time, I was popular wearing hoodies in uniforms."