Shin Se-kyung ""Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung", a work that scratched itch...precious and precious"

Shin Se-kyung, who made his debut in the entertainment industry in 1998 as a child, has been loved by MBC High Kick Through the Roof, SBS Deep Rooted Tree, Fashion King and Kwon Ryong I Narsa with his simple appearance and deep acting skills.Shin Se-kyungs filmography has added meaningful works.The main character is MBC New Entrance Officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (hereinafter Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung), which recently ended.Shin Se-kyung played the role of Mrs. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who independently pioneered her life, and unreservedly demonstrated her imposing charm.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was a loving work for Shin Se-kyung to say precious and precious work.Shin Se-kyung, who recently released videos of everyday life and became a representative creator of entertainers, and became more close to the public.After finishing the work, I met Shin Se-kyung and heard about Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, acting, and YouTube.- What did you feel attracted to the point of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung? It was a feeling of meeting your desired work.It was a work that scratched the itch, so I thought I should do it.Of course, after seeing the script, I met the director and the artist and decided to be sure, but I thought clearly that I wanted to do the work when I saw the scene of running to the star market and writing a paw in the script.- What is it like to be a scary place? In the Joseon Dynasty, which is the background of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, it was a difficult time for women to express their self.In a way, I felt that it was a substitute for the screams of women who lived in those days.I thought it was a precious and precious work, and I had a desire to finish it with my resolve. - Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung is a very independent woman.I wonder if there are similarities to Shin Se-kyung. There are many similarities, and many I want to resemble.The flames in my mind are similar, but I am a socialized human being, so I often can not get rid of it like Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.(Laughing) So there are many gods who played and personally felt Qatarsis, and there were many things that were unconventional and modern, and I could slap my knees.It was also very good to talk about the fate of the officer working at the Yemun Hall- What Shin Se-kyung puts as a criterion when choosing a work? It is difficult to put any point on the first basis.Character should also be seen, but you should also see the flow of the drama, and you should have enough time to imagine the crew and actors.I am thinking about various factors comprehensively, but unfortunately, there is a common point called the subjective female character.There is also a story about whether to choose a subjective female character, but when I put together various factors, the results came out, but my taste was reflected.It is undeniable to feel more joy and happiness when I like such works more and express character.- What will happen to the next work after the Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung? The next work is still unknown.Actor is not sure that this clothes and that clothes are to be worn, but I hope that I can meet such works in the future.It would be great if you meet a work that can be fun and great joy to people.Photos  Provide Tree Essentials
Shin Se-kyung, who made his debut in the entertainment industry in 1998 as a child, has been loved by MBC High Kick Through the Roof, SBS Deep Rooted Tree, Fashion King and Kwon Ryong I Narsa with his simple appearance and deep acting skills.Shin Se-kyungs filmography has added meaningful works.The main character is MBC New Entrance Officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (hereinafter Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung), which recently ended.Shin Se-kyung played the role of Mrs. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who independently pioneered her life, and unreservedly demonstrated her imposing charm.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was a loving work for Shin Se-kyung to say precious and precious work.Shin Se-kyung, who recently released videos of everyday life and became a representative creator of entertainers, and became more close to the public.After finishing the work, I met Shin Se-kyung and heard about Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, acting, and YouTube.- What did you feel attracted to the point of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung? It was a feeling of meeting your desired work.It was a work that scratched the itch, so I thought I should do it.Of course, after seeing the script, I met the director and the artist and decided to be sure, but I thought clearly that I wanted to do the work when I saw the scene of running to the star market and writing a paw in the script.- What is it like to be a scary place? In the Joseon Dynasty, which is the background of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, it was a difficult time for women to express their self.In a way, I felt that it was a substitute for the screams of women who lived in those days.I thought it was a precious and precious work, and I had a desire to finish it with my resolve. - Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung is a very independent woman.I wonder if there are similarities to Shin Se-kyung. There are many similarities, and many I want to resemble.The flames in my mind are similar, but I am a socialized human being, so I often can not get rid of it like Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.(Laughing) So there are many gods who played and personally felt Qatarsis, and there were many things that were unconventional and modern, and I could slap my knees.It was also very good to talk about the fate of the officer working at the Yemun Hall- What Shin Se-kyung puts as a criterion when choosing a work? It is difficult to put any point on the first basis.Character should also be seen, but you should also see the flow of the drama, and you should have enough time to imagine the crew and actors.I am thinking about various factors comprehensively, but unfortunately, there is a common point called the subjective female character.There is also a story about whether to choose a subjective female character, but when I put together various factors, the results came out, but my taste was reflected.It is undeniable to feel more joy and happiness when I like such works more and express character.- What will happen to the next work after the Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung? The next work is still unknown.Actor is not sure that this clothes and that clothes are to be worn, but I hope that I can meet such works in the future.It would be great if you meet a work that can be fun and great joy to people.Photos  Provide Tree Essentials

Shin Se-kyung, who made his debut in the entertainment industry in 1998 as a child, has been loved by MBC 'High Kick Through the Roof', SBS 'Deep Rooted Tree', 'Fashion King' and 'Kwon Ryong I Narsa' with his simple appearance and deep acting skills.

Shin Se-kyung's filmography has added meaningful works. The main Character is MBC 'New Entrance Officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' (hereinafter Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung), which recently ended. Shin Se-kyung played the role of Mrs. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who independently pioneered her life, and unreservedly demonstrated her imposing charm. "Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" was a loving work for Shin Se-kyung to say "precious and precious work". Shin Se-kyung, who recently released videos of everyday life and became a representative creator of entertainers, and became more close to the public. After finishing the work, I met Shin Se-kyung and heard about Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung', acting, and YouTube.

- What did you feel attracted to the point of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung'? It was a feeling of meeting your desired work. It was a work that scratched the itch, so I thought I should do it. Of course, after seeing the script, I met the director and the artist and decided to be sure, but I thought clearly that I wanted to do the work when I saw the scene of running to the star market and writing a paw in the script.

- What is it like to be a 'scary place'? In the Joseon Dynasty, which is the background of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung', it was a difficult time for women to express their self. In a way, I felt that it was a substitute for the screams of women who lived in those days. I thought it was a precious and precious work, and I had a desire to finish it with my resolve. - Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung is a very independent woman. I wonder if there are similarities to Shin Se-kyung. There are many similarities, and many I want to resemble. The flames in my mind are similar, but I am a socialized human being, so I often can not get rid of it like Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. (Laughing) So there are many gods who played and personally felt Qatarsis, and there were many things that were unconventional and modern, and I could slap my knees. It was also very good to talk about the fate of the officer working at the Yemun Hall

- What Shin Se-kyung puts as a criterion when choosing a work? It is difficult to put any point on the first basis. Character should also be seen, but you should also see the flow of the drama, and you should have enough time to imagine the crew and Actors. I am thinking about various fActors comprehensively, but unfortunately, there is a common point called the subjective female Character. There is also a story about whether to choose a subjective female Character, but when I put together various fActors, the results came out, but my taste was reflected. It is undeniable to feel more joy and happiness when I like such works more and express Character.

- What will happen to the next work after the Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung'? The next work is still unknown. Actor is not sure that this clothes and that clothes are to be worn, but I hope that I can meet such works in the future. It would be great if you meet a work that can be fun and great joy to people.

Photos Provide Tree Essentials