Shin Se-kyung ""There are many things I want to resemble Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung'...I feel Qatarsis"

Shin Se-kyung, born in 1990, turned 30 this year, and although he is still in his 20s, he was in his 30s at our age, but he was full of spare time.I do not know the big difference between 29 and 30 years old, he said, expressing satisfaction with his current position.I am now able to balance my life and work, and I will try to live this life in the future.- I finished the new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. It was the first time that I was broadcast that I waited a week without being broadcast immediately after shooting like this.I used to wait with curiosity about how it would come out.- Was he satisfied with the ending? I personally think it is the most happy ending for everyone.Love was a ing, and it was a bit difficult to see the great army living without marriage in the background of that time, but it seems to have ended up finding the most consensus in that era. - The moment I came to appear. Feelings seemed to have met the work I wanted after receiving the script. Feelings scratching itch.So I thought I should do it, I wanted to do it.Director, I was convinced after meeting the artist, but when I saw the script, I received Feelings that I wanted to make sure that I saw the ending twice (the god who runs with a patriarch to play a special poem).- What is important when you look at your work. When you look at your work, you should also see the character, but you should also see the sum.I am thinking about various factors comprehensively, but the character who chose it overall was the independent woman.I ask a lot of questions about whether I choose an independent female character, but when I put together various factors, such results come out.I can not say that my taste is not reflected at all, but I feel pleasure and happiness when I like and express such a work. I was proud of that, and I thought it was innovation, and I thought I would like to have more of this work in the future.The Joseon Dynasty was a difficult time for women to express themselves, acting as Feelings, who replaced the cries of women who lived in those days.I believed in the delicateness of the script and played it, forgetting my fears and focusing on what I wanted to express. I thought I would like to see more of these works in the future. There was also a point that he focused on the romantic part.I have a variety of stories; I think its not my right to judge what is in the story and whether it is.I think that it is one of the satisfactory and precious aspects that have embraced and carried out this aspect and the surrounding people.It is important for Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung to achieve his accomplishments as a cadet, but I think that the growth of the person can be drawn enough in the process of loving. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and the synchro rate of actual appearance. There are many similarities and many things I want to resemble.The flames in the mind are similar, but they are socialized, so they often can not be done like Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.So there were many gods who felt Qatarsis personally while acting: All the moves of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung are not unconventional for that era.I thought it was a gem because I had a lot of knee-knee to live in today. I am worried about my brother who is leaving the palace like a jungle.But Na Hae-ryung was impressed by the line, saying: I envied my brother for a lifetime, Ive wanted to live as a useful human being.>>[Interview 2]

Shin Se-kyung, born in 1990, turned 30 this year, and although he is still in his 20s, he was in his 30s at our age, but he was full of spare time. "I do not know the big difference between 29 and 30 years old," he said, expressing satisfaction with his current position. I am now able to balance my life and work, and I will try to live this life in the future.

- "I finished the new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung." "It was the first time that I was broadcast that I waited a week without being broadcast immediately after shooting like this. I used to wait with curiosity about how it would come out."

- Was he satisfied with the ending? "I personally think it is the most happy ending for everyone. Love was a ing, and it was a bit difficult to see the great army living without marriage in the background of that time, but it seems to have ended up finding the most consensus in that era. "

- The moment I came to appear. "Feelings seemed to have met the work I wanted after receiving the script. Feelings scratching itch. So I thought I should do it, I wanted to do it. Director, I was convinced after meeting the artist, but when I saw the script, I received Feelings that I wanted to make sure that I saw the ending twice (the god who runs with a patriarch to play a special poem)."

- What is important when you look at your work. "When you look at your work, you should also see the Character, but you should also see the sum. I am thinking about various factors comprehensively, but the Character who chose it overall was the independent woman. I ask a lot of questions about whether I choose an independent female Character, but when I put together various factors, such results come out. I can not say that my taste is not reflected at all, but I feel pleasure and Happiness when I like and express such a work. "

"I was proud of that, and I thought it was innovation, and I thought I would like to have more of this work in the future. The Joseon Dynasty was a difficult time for women to express themselves, acting as Feelings, who replaced the cries of women who lived in those days. I believed in the delicateness of the script and played it, forgetting my fears and focusing on what I wanted to express. I thought I would like to see more of these works in the future. "

There was also a point that he focused on the romantic part.

"I have a variety of stories; I think it's not my right to judge what is in the story and whether it is. I think that it is one of the satisfactory and precious aspects that have embraced and carried out this aspect and the surrounding people. It is important for Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung to achieve his accomplishments as a cadet, but I think that the growth of the person can be drawn enough in the process of loving. "

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and the synchro rate of actual appearance. "There are many similarities and many things I want to resemble. The flames in the mind are similar, but they are socialized, so they often can not be done like Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. So there were many gods who felt Qatarsis personally while acting: All the moves of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung are not unconventional for that era. I thought it was a gem because I had a lot of knee-knee to live in today. I am worried about my brother who is leaving the palace like a jungle. But Na Hae-ryung was impressed by the line, saying: "I envied my brother for a lifetime, I've wanted to live as a useful human being."

>>[Interview 2]