Seo Yu-ri, late Sully Memorial with tears, "I think I liked it more than I thought."

Seo Yu-ri Memorialized the Late (Go) Sully.Broadcaster and voice actor Seo Yu-ri posted a carrier photo on his SNS on the 15th, saying, Dubving, which started a long time ago.So you really got to know him. Yeah. I keep in touch sometimes.Seo Yu-ri then said, The lightly answered news, in the car that went home. I felt a hard hit. Tears came, then came.I do not know if I will hear the sound of the irrigation again, but I liked the Friend more than I thought. Finally, Seo Yu-ri added, The smile of the Friend hanging on the last road was so beautiful that my heart was so beautiful.Earlier, Seo Yu-ri met Sully through JTBC2 Bad Night and formed The Souls Best.At the time, Seo Yu-ri said, In fact, my role model is Mr. Sully, an influencer of this era. Sully also suggested, Would you like to stay in touch with me?Song Hye-kyo has decided to cancel a scheduled photocall event due to the late Surrey Vivo.Actor Song Hye-kyo was scheduled to attend the Shome Photo Call event at the headquarters of Lotte Department Store in Jung-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 17th.However, the organizers reported the cancellation of the event on the 16th, the day before.In particular, Song Hye-kyos official appearance is the first domestic official appearance after his divorce from Song Jung-ki, which would have been a harder decision.On the other hand, Sullys funeral and origin, which left the world on the 14th, will be held privately according to the will of the bereaved family.Instead, a space for fans and the public was set up separately at the Shinchon Severance Hospital Funeral Home 7.Photo: Seo Yu-ri SNS, eNEWS DB

Seo Yu-ri Memorialized the Late (Go) Sully.

Broadcaster and voice actor Seo Yu-ri posted a carrier photo on his SNS on the 15th, saying, "Dubving, which started a long time ago. So you really got to know him. Yeah. I keep in touch sometimes."

Seo Yu-ri then said, "The lightly answered news, in the car that went home. I felt a hard hit. Tears came, then came. I do not know if I will hear the sound of the irrigation again, but I liked the Friend more than I thought. "

Finally, Seo Yu-ri added, "The smile of the Friend hanging on the last road was so beautiful that my heart was so beautiful."

Earlier, Seo Yu-ri met Sully through JTBC2 'Bad Night' and formed 'The Soul's Best'. At the time, Seo Yu-ri said, "In fact, my role model is Mr. Sully, an influencer of this era." Sully also suggested, "Would you like to stay in touch with me?"

Song Hye-kyo has decided to cancel a scheduled photocall event due to the late Surrey Vivo.

Actor Song Hye-kyo was scheduled to attend the Shome Photo Call event at the headquarters of Lotte Department Store in Jung-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 17th.

However, the organizers reported the cancellation of the event on the 16th, the day before.

In particular, Song Hye-kyo's official appearance is the first domestic official appearance after his divorce from Song Jung-ki, which would have been a harder decision.

On the other hand, Sully's funeral and origin, which left the world on the 14th, will be held privately according to the will of the bereaved family. Instead, a space for fans and the public was set up separately at the Shinchon Severance Hospital Funeral Home 7.

Photo: Seo Yu-ri SNS, eNEWS DB