"Running Man" Go Min-si, and Boni "Angry Minshi"?

The anti-war charm of actor Go Min-si, who is appearing in SBS tree drama Secret Boutique, will be revealed in Running Man.Go Min-si, who appeared on SBS Running Man on the 27th (Sunday) on Secret Boutique, which appeared with Hwang Bo Ra, who appeared in SBS drama Baega Bond, reunited with Lee Kwang-soo, who met through the drama Live, and Lee Kwang-soo expressed his friendliness.Go Min-si, the first variety entertainment in fact, seemed awkward at the beginning of the shoot, but when the full-scale shooting began, shyness surprised everyone with a sense of inversion entertainment.He showed off his brilliant dance skills without hesitation, and when each mission was not like his mind, he showed an angry appearance and a burning desire to win. Yoo Jae-Suk added, Go Min-si is an angry style.Go Min-si said, I usually have a lot of anger, so I control anger with Yoga.I was angry with Yoga at 4 am today, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I would be late if Mr. Yoga sleeps at home, I would sleep at Yoga mat, and if Go Min-si comes, I would wake up. Running Man, with Go Min-si and Hwang Bo Ra, will air on October 27 (Sun) at 5 p.m.

The anti-war charm of actor Go Min-si, who is appearing in SBS tree drama Secret Boutique, will be revealed in Running Man.

Go Min-si, who appeared on SBS Running Man' on the 27th (Sunday) on 'Secret Boutique', which appeared with Hwang Bo Ra, who appeared in SBS drama 'Baega Bond', reunited with Lee Kwang-soo, who met through the drama 'Live', and Lee Kwang-soo expressed his friendliness.

Go Min-si, the first variety entertainment in fact, seemed awkward at the beginning of the shoot, but when the full-scale shooting began, shyness surprised everyone with a sense of inversion entertainment.

He showed off his brilliant dance skills without hesitation, and when each mission was not like his mind, he showed an angry appearance and a burning desire to win. Yoo Jae-Suk added, "Go Min-si is an angry style."

Go Min-si said, "I usually have a lot of anger, so I control anger with Yoga. I was angry with Yoga at 4 am today, "Yoo Jae-Suk said," I would be late if Mr. Yoga sleeps at home, I would sleep at Yoga mat, and if Go Min-si comes, I would wake up. "

Running Man, with Go Min-si and Hwang Bo Ra, will air on October 27 (Sun) at 5 p.m.