Secret Boutique' Go Min-si Running Man' "I'm angry and rule with Yoga" Surprise Confessions

Go Min-si, who appeared with Bae Bond Hwang Bo Ra in a recent recording, reunited with Lee Kwang-soo, who met through the drama Live, and Lee Kwang-soo expressed his intimacy, saying, Its been a long time.Go Min-si, who was the first to have variety entertainment, seemed awkward at the beginning of the shoot, but when the full-scale shooting began, shyness surprised everyone with a sense of inversion entertainment.He showed off his brilliant dance skills without hesitation, and when he did not feel like a game, he showed an angry appearance and a burning desire for victory. Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw it, added, Go Min-si is an angry style.Go Min-si said, I usually have a lot of anger, so I control anger with Yoga.I was angry with Yoga at 4 am today, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I was sleeping in Yoga mat because I was afraid that if Yoga was sleeping at home, I would wake up when Go Min-si came.

Go Min-si, who appeared with 'Bae Bond' Hwang Bo Ra in a recent recording, reunited with Lee Kwang-soo, who met through the drama 'Live', and Lee Kwang-soo expressed his intimacy, saying, "It's been a long time."

Go Min-si, who was the first to have variety entertainment, seemed awkward at the beginning of the shoot, but when the full-scale shooting began, shyness surprised everyOne with a sense of inversion entertainment.

He showed off his brilliant dance skills without hesitation, and when he did not feel like a game, he showed an angry appearance and a burning desire for victory. Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw it, added, "Go Min-si is an angry style."

Go Min-si said, "I usually have a lot of anger, so I control anger with Yoga. I was angry with Yoga at 4 am today, "Yoo Jae-Suk said," I was sleeping in Yoga mat because I was afraid that if Yoga was sleeping at home, I would wake up when Go Min-si came. "