All The Butlers' Baseball Legend Chan Ho Park VS Lee Seung-yeop's Battle...TV viewer ratings 9.3% 'best one minute'

SBS All The Butlers Two Baseball Legends Chan Ho Park and Lee Seung-yeops Battle took the viewers attention and became the best one minute.According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 27th (Sun), continued its upward trend with 8.3% of furniture TV viewer ratings (the second part of the metropolitan area).The 2049 Target TV viewer ratings, which was collected for young viewers aged 20 to 49, was 3.4%, and the highest TV viewer ratings per minute soared to 9.3%.On this day, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae and Yang Se-hyeong led the training tool Kumho Tire to go somewhere.It was a neighborhood where Chan Ho Park lived as a child, and the alley was named Chan Ho Park.Chan Ho Park said, I dragged the Kumho Tire ten times every night, I never walked up to my house, I was not happy to walk.His past remained at the house of Chan Ho Park, which is now a memorial.In a diary written by Chan Ho Park in 1991, I am tired of repeated Exercise every day, but I think it is the right way to overcome it.I will do whatever difficulties I have for my goal and future.I have a strong belief to do, he said, suggesting the troubles of young Chan Ho Park and the efforts to overcome it.Chan Ho Park later cited patience as creating a special player.Patience is the only thing that makes me passionate, he said. Patience and effort are the fruits of one more than I did.The following day, Chan Ho Park and its members headed to Princess City Chan Ho Park Baseball, named after Chan Ho Park.Lee Seung-yeop, a national hitter, appeared as a surprise guest in front of the members who wanted to start Baseball there.Lee Seung-yeop, who has been on the air for a long time, said, I was not able to refuse as a junior because I had a lot of help from Chan Ho.Lee Seung-yeop, on the other hand, expressed Chan Ho Park as a senior who takes off unconditionally when his juniors are in trouble.I retired and paid more attention to my future than my family, and I am so grateful, he said to Chan Ho Park.The members decided to share the team and play the Baseball match.Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong were trained in pitching and batting, respectively, with Chan Ho Park team, Lee Sang-yoon and Yook Sungjae as Lee Sang-yeop team.Then the full-scale match began: Kyonggi was played in a three-round, one-on-one battle.Lee Seung-yeop and Lee Sang-yoon showed off a swing, but Yang Se-hyeong caught the ball with a diving catch and the victory went to Chan Ho Park team.Lee Seung-gi then suggested Chan Ho Park and Lee Seung-yeops Battle, saying, Do you intend to wash away the humiliation of the team with Kyonggi?Two baseball legends Battle came to an end: Lee Seung-yeop swung in the manned ball at Chan Ho Park, and the second was a fast ball with tremendous speed.Lee Seung-yeop showed a perfect blow, but the ball fell behind the Kyonggi field, so if you hit a strike, Chan Ho Park would win.Chan Ho Park threw the fourth ball, and with the tensions hovering, Lee hit the fence and led to a cheering of everyone.The two legends, who had enthusiastically fanned Baseball fans, also took the best one minute with TV viewer ratings rising to 9.3% on the day.Finally, Lee Seung-yeop said, It was good to wear a uniform with a friend for a long time. Sports can spread good energy to many people.I would like you to watch all the sports as well as Baseball with interest. Chan Ho Park also said, Korea Baseball Fighting.
SBS All The Butlers Two Baseball Legends Chan Ho Park and Lee Seung-yeops Battle took the viewers attention and became the best one minute.According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 27th (Sun), continued its upward trend with 8.3% of furniture TV viewer ratings (the second part of the metropolitan area).The 2049 Target TV viewer ratings, which was collected for young viewers aged 20 to 49, was 3.4%, and the highest TV viewer ratings per minute soared to 9.3%.On this day, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae and Yang Se-hyeong led the training tool Kumho Tire to go somewhere.It was a neighborhood where Chan Ho Park lived as a child, and the alley was named Chan Ho Park.Chan Ho Park said, I dragged the Kumho Tire ten times every night, I never walked up to my house, I was not happy to walk.His past remained at the house of Chan Ho Park, which is now a memorial.In a diary written by Chan Ho Park in 1991, I am tired of repeated Exercise every day, but I think it is the right way to overcome it.I will do whatever difficulties I have for my goal and future.I have a strong belief to do, he said, suggesting the troubles of young Chan Ho Park and the efforts to overcome it.Chan Ho Park later cited patience as creating a special player.Patience is the only thing that makes me passionate, he said. Patience and effort are the fruits of one more than I did.The following day, Chan Ho Park and its members headed to Princess City Chan Ho Park Baseball, named after Chan Ho Park.Lee Seung-yeop, a national hitter, appeared as a surprise guest in front of the members who wanted to start Baseball there.Lee Seung-yeop, who has been on the air for a long time, said, I was not able to refuse as a junior because I had a lot of help from Chan Ho.Lee Seung-yeop, on the other hand, expressed Chan Ho Park as a senior who takes off unconditionally when his juniors are in trouble.I retired and paid more attention to my future than my family, and I am so grateful, he said to Chan Ho Park.The members decided to share the team and play the Baseball match.Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong were trained in pitching and batting, respectively, with Chan Ho Park team, Lee Sang-yoon and Yook Sungjae as Lee Sang-yeop team.Then the full-scale match began: Kyonggi was played in a three-round, one-on-one battle.Lee Seung-yeop and Lee Sang-yoon showed off a swing, but Yang Se-hyeong caught the ball with a diving catch and the victory went to Chan Ho Park team.Lee Seung-gi then suggested Chan Ho Park and Lee Seung-yeops Battle, saying, Do you intend to wash away the humiliation of the team with Kyonggi?Two baseball legends Battle came to an end: Lee Seung-yeop swung in the manned ball at Chan Ho Park, and the second was a fast ball with tremendous speed.Lee Seung-yeop showed a perfect blow, but the ball fell behind the Kyonggi field, so if you hit a strike, Chan Ho Park would win.Chan Ho Park threw the fourth ball, and with the tensions hovering, Lee hit the fence and led to a cheering of everyone.The two legends, who had enthusiastically fanned Baseball fans, also took the best one minute with TV viewer ratings rising to 9.3% on the day.Finally, Lee Seung-yeop said, It was good to wear a uniform with a friend for a long time. Sports can spread good energy to many people.I would like you to watch all the sports as well as Baseball with interest. Chan Ho Park also said, Korea Baseball Fighting.

SBS All The Butlers' Two Baseball Legends Chan Ho Park and Lee Seung-yeop's Battle took the viewers' attention and became the 'best one minute'.

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcast on the 27th (Sun), continued its upward trend with 8.3% of furniture TV viewer ratings (the second part of the metropolitan area). The '2049 Target TV viewer ratings', which was collected for young viewers aged 20 to 49, was 3.4%, and the highest TV viewer ratings per minute soared to 9.3%.

On this day, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae and Yang Se-hyeong led the training tool Kumho Tire to go somewhere. It was a neighborhood where Chan Ho Park lived as a child, and the alley was named Chan Ho Park. Chan Ho Park said, "I dragged the Kumho Tire ten times every night, I never walked up to my house, I was not happy to walk."

His past remained at the house of Chan Ho Park, which is now a memorial. In a diary written by Chan Ho Park in 1991, 'I am tired of repeated Exercise every day, but I think it is the right way to overcome it. I will do whatever difficulties I have for my goal and future. I have a strong belief to do, "he said, suggesting the troubles of young Chan Ho Park and the efforts to overcome it. Chan Ho Park later cited "patience" as creating a special player. "Patience is the only thing that makes me passionate," he said. "Patience and effort are the fruits of one more than I did."

The following day, Chan Ho Park and its members headed to Princess City Chan Ho Park Baseball, named after Chan Ho Park. Lee Seung-yeop, a national hitter, appeared as a surprise guest in front of the members who wanted to start Baseball there. Lee Seung-yeop, who has been on the air for a long time, said, "I was not able to refuse as a junior because I had a lot of help from Chan Ho." Lee Seung-yeop, on the other hand, expressed Chan Ho Park as "a senior who takes off unconditionally when his juniors are in trouble." "I retired and paid more attention to my future than my family, and I am so grateful," he said to Chan Ho Park.

The members decided to share the team and play the Baseball match. Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong were trained in pitching and batting, respectively, with Chan Ho Park team, Lee Sang-yoon and Yook Sungjae as Lee Sang-yeop team. Then the full-scale match began: Kyonggi was played in a three-round, one-on-one Battle. Lee Seung-yeop and Lee Sang-yoon showed off a swing, but Yang Se-hyeong caught the ball with a diving catch and the victory went to Chan Ho Park team.

Lee Seung-gi then suggested Chan Ho Park and Lee Seung-yeop's Battle, saying, "Do you intend to wash away the humiliation of the team with Kyonggi?" Two Baseball Legends' Battle came to an end: Lee Seung-yeop swung in the manned ball at Chan Ho Park, and the second was a fast ball with tremendous speed. Lee Seung-yeop showed a perfect blow, but the ball fell behind the Kyonggi field, so if you hit a strike, Chan Ho Park would win. Chan Ho Park threw the fourth ball, and with the tensions hovering, Lee hit the fence and led to a cheering of everyone. The two Legends, who had enthusiastically fanned Baseball fans, also took the "best one minute" with TV viewer ratings rising to 9.3% on the day.

Finally, Lee Seung-yeop said, "It was good to wear a uniform with a friend for a long time." "Sports can spread good energy to many people. I would like you to watch all the sports as well as Baseball with interest. " Chan Ho Park also said, "Korea Baseball Fighting."