Running Man' Jeon So-min "Get Love Advice from the Stars...I'm looking for less of the fool"

Actor Jeon So-min, who appeared on SBS entertainment program Running Man, received a love consultation with a singer star.On SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th, Jeon So-min appeared. On this day, Jeon So-min introduced the story of receiving love counseling from the past stars.I met my sister because she bought me rice, said Jeon So-min. I tried to eat rice once, but I could not see it for more than two or three years. (in love) all the men are fools, but they say theyre looking for less of the fools, he added.So the broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk said, Then Mr. Star said that he chose the fool.On the other hand, SBS Running Man is an entertainment program that depicts entertainers solving missions everywhere.

Actor Jeon So-min, who appeared on sbs entertainment program Running Man', received a love consultation with a singer star.

On sbs Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th, Jeon So-min appeared. On this day, Jeon So-min introduced the story of receiving love counseling from the past stars.

"I met my sister because she bought me rice," said Jeon So-min. "I tried to eat rice once, but I could not see it for more than two or three years.

" (in love) all the men are fools, but they say they're looking for less of the fools," he added.

So the broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Then Mr. Star said that he chose the fool."

On the other hand, sbs Running Man' is an entertainment program that depicts entertainers solving missions everywhere.