Hwang Bo Ra, who starred in "Running Man." From SBS Bond Talent."

Hwang Bo Ra, who appeared in Running Man, said that he was from SBS bond talent and said that his salary was 300,000 won at the time.Hwang Bo Ra and Go Min-si appeared as guests in the SBS entertainment program Running Man thief catch race special broadcast on the 27th at 5 pm.Its already 17 years old, host Yoo Jae-Suk told Hwang Bo Ra, and he said it was 10 SBS bond talent.Hwang Bo Ra recalled, I went to Tanhyeon for 300,000 won in salary at the time.Hwang Bo Ra also surprised Lee Kwang-soo when he called him sister and said, I am my sister?When Ji Suk-jin mentioned born in 82, Hwang Bo Ra corrected it as 83.Go Min-si, who appeared together on the same day, said, I do Yoga from 4 am because I have a lot of anger.Ji Suk-jin then said, What is Mr. Yogas sin?Yoo Jae-Suk said, Is not Go Min-si happening while sleeping in Yoga mat because I would be late if Mr. Yoga sleeps at home?Hwang Bo Ra is appearing on SBS gilt drama Baega Bond and Go Min-si is appearing in the drama Secret Boutique.

Hwang Bo Ra, who appeared in Running Man', said that he was from SBS bond talent and said that his salary was 300,000 won at the time.

Hwang Bo Ra and Go Min-si appeared as guests in the SBS entertainment program Running Man' thief catch Race special broadcast on the 27th at 5 pm.

"It's already 17 years old," host Yoo Jae-Suk told Hwang Bo Ra, "and he said it was 10 SBS bond talent."

Hwang Bo Ra recalled, "I went to Tanhyeon for 300,000 won in salary at the time."

Hwang Bo Ra also surprised Lee Kwang-soo when he called him "sister" and said, "I am my sister?" When Ji Suk-jin mentioned "born in '82," Hwang Bo Ra corrected it as "83".

Go Min-si, who appeared together on the same day, said, "I do Yoga from 4 am because I have a lot of anger." Ji Suk-jin then said, "What is Mr. Yoga's sin?"

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Is not Go Min-si happening while sleeping in Yoga mat because I would be late if Mr. Yoga sleeps at home?"

Hwang Bo Ra is appearing on SBS gilt drama 'Baega Bond' and Go Min-si is appearing in the drama 'Secret Boutique'.