Running Man' Tiffany "Home in Los Angeles, USA...I know where Kim Jong-kook is."

Tiffany reported on the 6th SBS Running Man that he had a house in LA.The members asked if they had met Kim Jong-kook, who thinks LA is the second hometown.Haha asked, Have you ever seen Kim Jong-kooks daughter? and made Kim Jong-kook hot.Kim Jong-kook said, There are people who ask if there is a daughter in LA because of Haha.I have a very close acquaintance that I know together, I know where my brother is, Tiffany added in response to the Kim Jong-kook sighting.

Tiffany reported on the 6th SBS Running Man' that he had a house in LA. The members asked if they had met Kim Jong-kook, who thinks LA is 'the second hometown'. Haha asked, "Have you ever seen Kim Jong-kook's daughter?" and made Kim Jong-kook hot. Kim Jong-kook said, "There are people who ask if there is a daughter in LA because of Haha."

"I have a very close acquaintance that I know together, I know where my brother is," Tiffany added in response to the Kim Jong-kook sighting.