Running Man' Tiffany "Home in LA... Preparing for 18 City Tours in America"

Seoul:) = Singer Tiffany revealed that she built her home in United States of America LA.SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcasted at 5 pm on the 6th, was decorated with Race with a sense.On this day, Tiffany, Park Yuna, Kang Mi Na, and Hwang Chi Yeol appeared as guests.Yoo Jae-Suk introduced Tiffany, saying he made a house in United States of America.Tiffany then said, Of course I knew I would talk about a new song.I built a house in LA, he said. I know where Kim Jong-kook lives in Los Angeles because Kim Jong-kook and his close acquaintances are in Los Angeles.Tiffany said, We are preparing for 18 city tours at United States of America. I wanted to say hello before going on a bus tour.

Seoul:) = Singer Tiffany revealed that she built her home in United States of America LA.

SBS entertainment program Running Man', which was broadcasted at 5 pm on the 6th, was decorated with 'Race with a sense'. On this day, Tiffany, Park Yuna, Kang Mi Na, and Hwang Chi Yeol appeared as guests.

Yoo Jae-Suk introduced Tiffany, saying he "made a house in United States of America."

Tiffany then said, "Of course I knew I would talk about a new song."

"I built a house in LA," he said. "I know where Kim Jong-kook lives in Los Angeles because Kim Jong-kook and his close acquaintances are in Los Angeles."

Tiffany said, "We are preparing for 18 City tours at United States of America." "I wanted to say hello before going on a bus tour."