Running Man' Tiffany "buys home in LA... to tour 18 U.S. cities"

Tiffany, a member of the group Girls Generation, reported on the current status of United States of America.Tiffany appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th.Tiffany bought a house in LA, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who said, I thought you were going to tell me that a new song was coming out.We have a new album with Lady Gaga producer, and a United States of America tour of 18 cities, Tiffany said.Im going to take a bus and tour.In particular, Tiffany told members who asked Kim Jong-kook about the sightings, I know where Kim Jong-kook is staying, he said. I heard that he is exercising with his younger brothers in LA.

Tiffany, a member of the group Girls' Generation, reported on the current status of United States of America.

Tiffany appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th.

Tiffany bought a house in LA,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, who said, “I thought you were going to tell me that a new song was coming out.”

“We have a new album with Lady Gaga producer, and a United States of America tour of 18 cities,” Tiffany said. “I’m going to take a bus and tour.”

In particular, Tiffany told members who asked Kim Jong-kook about the sightings, "I know where Kim Jong-kook is staying," he said. "I heard that he is exercising with his younger brothers in LA."