Running Man' Tiffany "House in Los Angeles...I know where Kim Jong-kook is staying"

Running Man group Tiffany from Girls Generation told Kim Jong-kook sighting.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 6th, singer Tiffany, Hwang Chi-yeol, actor Park Yu-na and Gugudan Mina appeared.Tiffany reported on the recent purchase of a home in Los Angeles, conveying the current status of United States of America.Members who heard the recent situation asked his witness, saying that he had never seen Kim Jong-kook, who always thought LA was his second home.Tiffany said: I have a very close acquaintance who I know together.I know where Kim Jong-kook is staying, he said, revealing Kim Jong-kooks new sighting.Haha asked, Have you ever seen Kim Jong-kooks daughter?In the end, Kim Jong-kook said, I do not have a daughter. There are people who ask if I have a daughter in LA because of Haha.Tiffany said, Kim Jong-kook said that he only exercises with his younger brothers in LA.Tiffany said, I will release a new song Run for your life with Lady Gagas producer on the 11th. I came out to greet Running Man before leaving the bus tour.Tiffany will be hosting concerts for the Magnetic Moon tour from October, traveling around San Francisco, Vancouver and Portland, Seattle and Chicago, Toronto, Philadelphia, Boston, Brooklyn, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas and Los Angeles, as well as United States of America.

Running Man' group Tiffany from Girls' Generation told Kim Jong-kook sighting.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 6th, singer Tiffany, Hwang Chi-yeol, actor Park Yu-na and Gugudan Mina appeared.

Tiffany reported on the recent purchase of a home in Los Angeles, conveying the current status of United States of America. Members who heard the recent situation asked his witness, saying that he had never seen Kim Jong-kook, who always thought LA was his second home.

Tiffany said: "I have a very close acquaintance who I know together. I know where Kim Jong-kook is staying, "he said, revealing Kim Jong-kook's new sighting. Haha asked, "Have you ever seen Kim Jong-kook's daughter?" In the end, Kim Jong-kook said, "I do not have a daughter." "There are people who ask if I have a daughter in LA because of Haha." Tiffany said, "Kim Jong-kook said that he only exercises with his younger brothers in LA."

Tiffany said, "I will release a new song 'Run for your life' with Lady Gaga's producer on the 11th." "I came out to greet Running Man' before leaving the bus tour."

Tiffany will be hosting concerts for the "Magnetic Moon" tour from October, traveling around San Francisco, Vancouver and Portland, Seattle and Chicago, Toronto, Philadelphia, Boston, Brooklyn, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas and Los Angeles, as well as United States of America.