Running Man' Kim Jong-kook "Memories of Hometown Anyang, Slander"

Running Man singer Kim Jong-kook has shared memories of Anyang.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, Kim Jong-kook Race was held in the background of Anyang.On the show, Kim Jong-kook found his hometown Anyang and fell into memories; he smiled, Its so good to be in Anyang.I want to talk about memories of alleys, but I can not tell you everything on the air.This mission to visit the store on the recommendation of Kim Jong-kook. Haha, who heard it, laughed when he said, Is not it going to the store that my brother watched?Kim Jong-kook recommended Anyangs giblet; he boasted that when I had no money during my school days, if I had only 5,000 won, four people could eat and roast rice.Haha then joked, Is not it because it is the store that my brother looked at?Kim Jong-kook also said, Its a bloody street, in fact, there were a lot of fights there.

Running Man' singer Kim Jong-kook has shared memories of Anyang.

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, Kim Jong-kook' Race was held in the background of Anyang.

On the show, Kim Jong-kook found his hometown Anyang and fell into memories; he smiled, "It's so good to be in Anyang."

"I want to talk about memories of alleys, but I can not tell you everything on the air."

This mission to visit the store on the recommendation of Kim Jong-kook. Haha, who heard it, laughed when he said, "Is not it going to the store that my brother watched?"

Kim Jong-kook recommended Anyang's giblet; he boasted that "when I had no money during my school days, if I had only 5,000 won, four people could eat and roast rice." Haha then joked, "Is not it because it is the store that my brother looked at?"

Kim Jong-kook also said, "It's a bloody street, in fact, there were a lot of fights there."