Running Man' Kim Jong-kook "I've Dated in Anyangcheon"

In Running Man, singer Kim Jong-kook recalled memories at Anyangcheon.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, Kim Jong-kook was talking about Anyangcheon located in Anyang, Gyeonggi Province.Kim Jong-kook, who was traveling in a car, said, If you go to the right here, there is Anyangcheon, and cherry blossoms are amazing.Kim Jong-kook recalled the time, saying, I have done Date in Anyangcheon; I have become an adult.Kim Jong-kook added:  (The path is only) I walked with one person.

In Running Man', singer Kim Jong-kook recalled memories at Anyangcheon.

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, Kim Jong-kook was talking about Anyangcheon located in Anyang, Gyeonggi Province.

Kim Jong-kook, who was traveling in a car, said, "If you go to the right here, there is Anyangcheon, and cherry blossoms are amazing."

Kim Jong-kook recalled the time, saying, "I have done Date in Anyangcheon; I have become an adult." Kim Jong-kook added: " (The path is only) I walked with one person.