Running Man' Kim Jong-kook, "I have been adult and Dated in Anyangcheon" ..

Who was Kim Jong-kook Date in Anyangcheon?On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 13th, Kim Jong-kook was found to be a race.On this day, Kim Jong-kook headed to Anyang with his memories with the members.On the way to Anyang, Kim Jong-kook was soaked in memories, recalling old memories: If you go to the right, its Anyang Stream, but cherry blossoms are amazing, he said.The members asked if they had done Date. Kim Jong-kook then caught the eye by saying, I have been an adult and Date.Also, when asked by Jeon So-min how many people he walked, he said frankly, I walked with one.But at this time, Ji Suk-jin said, But this was all a field of rice paddies? Then the owner would have been a bunch of people. I have come here XX Bugs in the world.So, Jeon So-min said, Seokjin is an Oni real estate idea, and I only think of Oni love.Kim Jong-kook also said, I had a lot of school events in the general playground. To me, school was heaven. My school festival, Shin Seong-je, was really famous.I participated in the festival as a dance club called D.L BOYS; meaning it was Dancing Little Pep Boys.But the teacher said, We called the dirty Rage Pep Boys (dirty and lazy guys), and laughed.

Who was Kim Jong-kook Date in Anyangcheon?

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 13th, Kim Jong-kook was found to be a Race.

On this day, Kim Jong-kook headed to Anyang with his memories with the members.

On the way to Anyang, Kim Jong-kook was soaked in memories, Recalling old memories: "If you go to the right, it's Anyang Stream, but cherry blossoms are amazing," he said.

The members asked if they had done Date. Kim Jong-kook then caught the eye by saying, "I have been an adult and Date." Also, when asked by Jeon So-min how many people he walked, he said frankly, "I walked with one."

But at this time, Ji Suk-jin said, "But this was all a field of rice paddies? Then the owner would have been a bunch of people." "I have come here XX Bugs in the world."

So, Jeon So-min said, "Seokjin is an Oni real estate idea, and I only think of Oni love."

Kim Jong-kook also said, "I had a lot of school events in the general playground." "To me, school was heaven. My school festival, Shin Seong-je, was really famous. I participated in the festival as a dance club called D.L BOYS; meaning it was Dancing Little Pep Boys. But the teacher said, "We called the dirty Rage Pep Boys (dirty and lazy guys)," and laughed.