Running Man' Jeon So-min, "I have a lot of words ... I can not talk at all during my meal"

Jeon So-min tells anecdote about Tumer Chit Talker starOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 20th, Jeon So-min mentioned the meeting with the star.On the day of the broadcast, Jeon So-min said of the star, I met because the Sister bought me rice.Jeon So-min laughed, saying the star was all men are fools, but they are looking for less of fools.Yoo Jae-Suk pointed to Haha and laughed, saying, The best fool.Mr. Star also has a bit of a temperament, added Yoo Jae-Suk, who added: Sister says too much.I could not take my mouth once while I was eating rice. Haha, who watched, said, Love counseling is very .. And Yoo Jae-Suk added, You are proud.Prior to the race, Yoo Jae-Suk was nervous about listening to the special lecture on Mr. Stars love (lets start), and Jeon So-min laughed, saying, Sister can fill all six hours.

Jeon So-min tells anecdote about 'Tumer Chit Talker' star

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 20th, Jeon So-min mentioned the meeting with the star.

On the day of the broadcast, Jeon So-min said of the star, "I met because the Sister bought me rice."

Jeon So-min laughed, saying the star was "all men are fools, but they are looking for less of fools." Yoo Jae-Suk pointed to Haha and laughed, saying, "The best fool."

"Mr. Star also has a bit of a temperament," added Yoo Jae-Suk, who added: "Sister says too much. I could not take my mouth once while I was eating rice. "

Haha, who watched, said, "Love counseling is very .." And Yoo Jae-Suk added, "You are proud."

Prior to the Race, Yoo Jae-Suk was nervous about "listening to the special lecture on Mr. Star's love (let's start), and Jeon So-min laughed, saying, "Sister can fill all six hours."