Running Man' Jeon So-min "Meet the Stars Love Advice...There's too much to say"

Seoul =) = Actor Jeon So-min has said he has a lot of words over the singer star.SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcasted at 5 pm on the 20th, was featured as House without exit.I heard you met a star, Yoo Jae-Suk said in the opening day.Jeon So-min said, I met my sister because she bought rice. I met her and went to see her for two or three years.All men said they were fool, he said. I asked them to find the least fool of them.Then the members said, Why did you meet fool?Then it looks like the stars have a bit of a temperament, Yoo Jae-Suk said, and then Jeon So-min responded, My sister is so talkative.Haha, who heard this, said, I am proud of my love counseling.

Seoul =) = Actor Jeon So-min has said he has "a lot of words" over the singer star.

SBS entertainment program Running Man', which was broadcasted at 5 pm on the 20th, was featured as 'House without exit'.

"I heard you met a star," Yoo Jae-Suk said in the opening day.

Jeon So-min said, "I met my sister because she bought rice." "I met her and went to see her for two or three years.

"All men said they were fool," he said. "I asked them to find the least fool of them."

Then the members said, "Why did you meet fool?"

"Then it looks like the stars have a bit of a temperament," Yoo Jae-Suk said, and then Jeon So-min responded, "My sister is so talkative."

Haha, who heard this, said, "I am proud of my love counseling."