Running Man' Jeon So-min "I was confused by dating counseling and alcohol reduction to the stars"

Running Man Jeon So-min said she had been consulted by a star.On the 20th SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Jeon So-min revealed an anecdote that met with the stars.On the day, Jeon So-min said he met with the stars and ate.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I heard that the star had a Love Advice. Jeon So-min said, All men are fools, but they are looking for the least fool among the fools.Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-guk, who heard this, laughed, saying,  (Mr. Star) chose the most stupid.Jeon So-min said, I am a lot confused by my sister. I want to reduce my alcohol. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, There is a little temperament in the star.I really talk a lot when Im good, but I couldnt take a bite while I was eating, said Jeon So-min, and Haha, who took the star, saying,  (my wife) is proud of dating counseling.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Jeon So-min said she had been consulted by a star.

On the 20th SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', Jeon So-min revealed an anecdote that met with the stars.

On the day, Jeon So-min said he met with the stars and ate. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I heard that the star had a Love Advice." Jeon So-min said, "All men are fools, but they are looking for the least fool among the fools." Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-guk, who heard this, laughed, saying, " (Mr. Star) chose the most stupid."

Jeon So-min said, "I am a lot confused by my sister. I want to reduce my alcohol." Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, "There is a little temperament in the star." "I really talk a lot when I'm good, but I couldn't take a bite while I was eating," said Jeon So-min, and Haha, who took the star, saying, " (my wife) is proud of dating counseling."

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen