Running Man' Jeon So-min "Love counseling to the stars...all men are fools"

Jeon So-min said on the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 20th, I met with the star once because I bought rice.I talked for more than two years, but I met him. I had a love consultation, he said. All men are fools. They are looking for less fool among fools.When Yoo Jae-Suk said, The star found the first fool, Jeon So-min laughed, I was a lot confused by the star.Yoo Jae-Suk then responded, There is a separate temperament, and Jeon So-min said, I have a lot of horses, but I could not speak while I was eating.

Jeon So-min said on the SBS entertainment program "Running Man" broadcasted on the 20th, "I met with the star once because I bought rice."

"I talked for more than two years, but I met him. I had a love consultation," he said. "All men are fools. They are looking for less fool among fools."

When Yoo Jae-Suk said, "The star found the first fool," Jeon So-min laughed, "I was a lot confused by the star.

Yoo Jae-Suk then responded, "There is a separate temperament," and Jeon So-min said, "I have a lot of horses, but I could not speak while I was eating."