Running Man' Jeon So-min "Stand on the set dog X...I'm so unlucky" bitter

Jeon So-min has proved to be an icon of bad luck.Actor Jeon So-min confessed that he stepped on the poop during the shooting on SBS Running Man broadcast on October 13th.Before the full-scale race on the day, Jeon So-min showed a tension-up appearance, calling out Yang Se-chan.Members wondered about the appearance of Jeon So-min, and Yoo Jae-Suk noted, I stepped on my dog poop; its not easy to step on my poop these days.bak-beauty
Jeon So-min has proved to be an icon of bad luck.Actor Jeon So-min confessed that he stepped on the poop during the shooting on SBS Running Man broadcast on October 13th.Before the full-scale race on the day, Jeon So-min showed a tension-up appearance, calling out Yang Se-chan.Members wondered about the appearance of Jeon So-min, and Yoo Jae-Suk noted, I stepped on my dog poop; its not easy to step on my poop these days.bak-beauty

Jeon So-min has proved to be an icon of bad luck.

Actor Jeon So-min confessed that he stepped on the poop during the shooting on sbs Running Man' broadcast on October 13th.

Before the full-scale Race on the day, Jeon So-min showed a 'tension-up' appearance, calling out Yang Se-chan.

Members wondered about the appearance of Jeon So-min, and Yoo Jae-Suk noted, "I stepped on my dog poop; it's not easy to step on my poop these days."

bak-beauty