Running Man' Jeon So-min "Haha' star Love advice, find less fool"

Running Man Jeon So-min released an anecdote that received love counseling from the stars.On SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 20th, Jeon So-min released an episode where he met Hahas wife, singer Star.On this day, the members questioned the meeting of the stars with Jeon So-min, who said, I met because my sister bought me rice.Jeon So-min said that he had received love counseling from the star and said, My sister said, All men are fools, I am looking for less fool among fools.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Mr. Star says so and is the most fool. He dissed member Haha and made the members around him laugh.

Running Man' Jeon So-min released an anecdote that received Love counseling from the stars.

On SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 20th, Jeon So-min released an episode where he met Haha's wife, singer Star.

On this day, the members questioned the meeting of the stars with Jeon So-min, who said, "I met because my sister bought me rice."

Jeon So-min said that he had received Love counseling from the star and said, "My sister said, 'All men are fools, I am looking for less fool among fools.'"

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Mr. Star says so and is the most fool." He dissed member Haha and made the members around him laugh.