Running Man' Jeon So-min "A surprise meeting with the stars...He advised me to find a man who is a less fool."

On SBS Running Man, Jeon So-min said that he had been consulted by a star.On Running Man, which aired on the 20th, the House without Exit Race was held where members trapped in the House of Exits of Questions had to escape from the house.Jeon So-min and the star recently posted a selfie on social media to inform them that they had met and ate rice. I met because Sister bought rice, said Jeon So-min.Jeon So-min said that the star had given her a love counseling session, saying, All men are fools, but they are the least fool of fools.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he said, Is not it the first fool that (star) found?Im a little bit confused with Sister about reducing my drinking, said Jeon So-min, who said, I think Mr. Star has a temperament.So, Jeon So-min said, I could not speak once during the rice.Haha said, I am proud of the star for dating counseling.

On SBS Running Man', Jeon So-min said that he had been consulted by a star.

On Running Man, which aired on the 20th, the House without Exit Race was held where members trapped in the House of Exits of Questions had to escape from the House.

Jeon So-min and the star recently posted a selfie on social media to inform them that they had met and ate rice. "I met because Sister bought rice," said Jeon So-min. Jeon So-min said that the star had given her a love counseling session, saying, "All men are fools, but they are the least fool of fools." Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he said, "Is not it the first fool that (star) found?"

“I’m a little bit confused with Sister about reducing my drinking,” said Jeon So-min, who said, “I think Mr. Star has a temperament.” So, Jeon So-min said, "I could not speak once during the rice."

Haha said, "I am proud of the star for dating counseling."