Running Man' Jeon So-min "Talking with Stars, Men Are All fools"

Running Man Jeon So-min has released an episode of meeting with the stars.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 20th, Jeon So-min brings out the story of meeting Hahas wife star and receiving love counseling.On this day, Jeon So-min said, I met because Sister bought rice, he said. I also consulted with him.The star Sister told me that he was looking for the least fool of the fools, all men are fools, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Such a star met the first fool.I have been so angry about the lister, said Jeon So-min. Im talking a lot, but I could not speak once while I was eating.

Running Man' Jeon So-min has released an episode of meeting with the stars.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 20th, Jeon So-min brings out the story of meeting Haha's wife star and receiving love counseling.

On this day, Jeon So-min said, "I met because Sister bought rice," he said. "I also consulted with him."

"The star Sister told me that he was looking for the least fool of the fools, all men are fools," he said. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Such a star met the first fool."

"I have been so angry about the lister," said Jeon So-min. "I'm talking a lot, but I could not speak once while I was eating."