Running Man' Hwang Bo Ra "From SBS Bond Talent...Go Min-si Appears

Running Man actors Go Min-si and Hwang Bo Ra appeared as guests.On SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcast on the 27th, Hwang Bo Ra and Go Min-si said they worked with Lee Kwang-soo.On that day, Go Min-si appeared as a guest. When Go Min-si said, I came out as a master in Witch, the members said they would know one by one.When Ji Suk-jin asked, I died at the end (in the movie), I laughed, surprised, Me? I lived.Lee Kwang-soo said, I also played the drama Live with me.The next guest was Hwang Bo Ra. Hwang Bo Ra, who was in his 17th year of debut, SBS Bond 10 Talent.I got 300,000 won a salary then, Hwang Bo Ra added.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' actors Go Min-si and Hwang Bo Ra appeared as guests.

On SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcast on the 27th, Hwang Bo Ra and Go Min-si said they worked with Lee Kwang-soo.

On that day, Go Min-si appeared as a guest. When Go Min-si said, "I came out as a master in 'Witch'," the members said they would know one by one. When Ji Suk-jin asked, "I died at the end (in the movie), I laughed, surprised, "Me? I lived." Lee Kwang-soo said, "I also played the drama 'Live' with me."

The next guest was Hwang Bo Ra. Hwang Bo Ra, who was in his 17th year of debut, "SBS Bond 10 Talent." "I got 300,000 won a salary then," Hwang Bo Ra added.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen