Running Man' Go Min-si "I'm angry in my stomach, go to Yoga at 4 am"

Running Man Go Min-si says he goes Yoga at 4am to calm his angerOn the 27th SBS entertainment program Running Man, SBS new dramas main actors Hwang Bo-ra and Go Min-si appeared as guests.Go Min-si said she had not slept the day before her appearance on Running Man, which she thought was tense but because of her schedule.I go to Yoga because Im angry, so I went to Yoga academy at 4 a.m., Go Min-si said, explaining that when you release energy, you sink your anger.Ji Suk-jin said, Do you come out? He said, What is your problem?Yoo Jae-Suk, who listened to this, added, I think that if the teacher goes home, he will sleep in the Yoga mat the day before, so he will be late.

Running Man' Go Min-si says he goes Yoga at 4am to calm his anger

On the 27th sbs entertainment program Running Man', sbs new drama's main actors Hwang Bo-ra and Go Min-si appeared as guests.

Go Min-si said she had not slept the day before her appearance on Running Man, which she thought was tense but because of her schedule.

"I go to Yoga because I'm angry, so I went to Yoga academy at 4 a.m.," Go Min-si said, explaining that "when you release energy, you sink your anger."

Ji Suk-jin said, "Do you come out?" He said, "What is your problem?"

Yoo Jae-Suk, who listened to this, added, "I think that if the teacher goes home, he will sleep in the Yoga mat the day before, so he will be late."