Go Min-si "I'm angry inside, I go to Yoga at 4 a.m." (Running Man')

Running Man Go Min-si reveals unique lifestyleOn SBS Running Man broadcast on the 27th, a robbery race was held.On this day, Bae Bond actor Hwang Bora and Secret Boutique Go Min-si appeared as guests.I couldnt sleep, I was angry and I go to Yoga at 4 a.m., said Go Min-si.Ji Suk-jin asked, Do you have a teacher at that time? And Go Min-si replied, Yes.Then Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, What is your problem?Yoo Jae-Suk, in the surprise Confessions of Go Min-si, said, When I saw it, I thought that my teacher would be late and sleep on the Yoga mat.

Running Man' Go Min-si reveals unique lifestyle

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 27th, a robbery Race was held. On this day, 'Bae Bond' actor Hwang Bora and 'Secret Boutique' Go Min-si appeared as guests.

"I couldn't sleep, I was angry and I go to Yoga at 4 a.m.," said Go Min-si. Ji Suk-jin asked, "Do you have a teacher at that time?" And Go Min-si replied, "Yes." Then Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, "What is your problem?"

Yoo Jae-Suk, in the surprise Confessions of Go Min-si, said, "When I saw it, I thought that my teacher would be late and sleep on the Yoga mat.