Actor Go Min-si says Yoga at dawn because there are many 'fevers'

Running Man Go Min-si was noticed by saying that he left Yoga from 4 am.Actor Hwang Bo-ra and Go Min-si appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 27th.On this day, Go Min-si said that he could not sleep the day before shooting.The members thought it was because of the tension about the first entertainment appearance, but Go Min-si said it was because of Yoga at dawn.I go to Yoga because Im angry, so I went to Yoga academy at 4 a.m. and when I release energy, I get angry, Go Min-si said.Ji Suk-jin laughed when he said, Do you come out at that time? What is your problem?

Running Man' Go Min-si was noticed by saying that he left Yoga from 4 am.

Actor Hwang Bo-ra and Go Min-si appeared as guests on sbs entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 27th.

On this day, Go Min-si said that he could not sleep the day before shooting. The members thought it was because of the tension about the first entertainment appearance, but Go Min-si said it was because of Yoga at dawn.

“I go to Yoga because I’m angry, so I went to Yoga academy at 4 a.m. and when I release energy, I get angry,” Go Min-si said.

Ji Suk-jin laughed when he said, "Do you come out at that time? What is your problem?"