Go Min-si "Go to Yoga at 4am to calm down the anger" (Running Man')

Running Man Go Min-si said he will leave Yoga from 4 am.Actors Hwang Bo-ra and Go Min-si appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 27th.On the day of the broadcast, Go Min-si said he could not sleep the day before shooting.The members thought it was because of the tension about the first entertainment appearance, but I was surprised to know that Go Min-si had gone to Yoga at dawn.I go to Yoga because Im angry, so I went to Yoga academy at 4 a.m. and when I release energy, I get angry, Go Min-si explained.Ji Suk-jin said, Is the teacher coming out at that time? He added, What is your problem?Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Running Man' Go Min-si said he will leave Yoga from 4 am.

Actors Hwang Bo-ra and Go Min-si appeared as guests on sbs entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 27th.

On the day of the broadcast, Go Min-si said he could not sleep the day before shooting. The members thought it was because of the tension about the first entertainment appearance, but I was surprised to know that Go Min-si had gone to Yoga at dawn.

“I go to Yoga because I’m angry, so I went to Yoga academy at 4 a.m. and when I release energy, I get angry,” Go Min-si explained. Ji Suk-jin said, "Is the teacher coming out at that time?" He added, "What is your problem?"

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.