"I want you to love all my songs" in "Retro" purely, and "Chen"

The way I approached the album was pure. I think my Solo is honest.The appearance of the K-pop group EXO, which is the most popular of the time, and the Main Vocal Chen, which takes a climax point among the voices of the EXO, was simpler than I thought.Everyone knows him as a star who has a brilliant appearance and travels around the world, but the words he really wants to tell were the music of comfort, healing and cheering that came close but powerfully.Chen released his second album as Solo, only six months after the first April, and Flower in Solo in April.Unlike EXO, which had a somewhat bad image or a bad mans feeling, Chens first album conveyed a comforting image represented by flowers.The public responded to his natural transformation, and he also got a new image as an organic ballader.This album is like a hand letter that he shows after a long worry about his direction.I prepared with gratitude for the unthinkable love Ive received since I released my first album, he said in a showcase commemorating the release of his second mini album, To You Love, at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 1st. I prepared it with the idea that I wanted to repay the love I received rather than to do what I wanted to do.Overall, the album shows the sensibility of ballads in the late 1980s and early 1990s, which are now consumed as retro or retro.Especially, the title song What to Do is a typical composition of ballads that sounded the hearts of girls at that time, even the bass playing technique that gives a proper echo to the introduction part that starts with a pure synthesizer piano.But for Chen, who was born in 1992, this was a new genre that I have never experienced.I didnt know that the composer Kensi wrote this song, and everything was new, he said. My taste was not really this way.I was wondering if Retro was going to be vaguely following it because it was a trend these days, he said. But this time I left it open and heard a lot of stories.Some of them were stubborn and I thought it was important to do what they could do now.Chen was a person who did not live in the day, and he cited pureness as a way to approach emotion.I thought of innocence rather than worrying about having to go back at the time, he said. I chose to call it blunt, as if I were talking about it without using too much technique on stage.As for Chens sentiments, which are different from EXO, he said, If I see in EXO, I have a glamor. In Solo, I chose honesty rather than glamor.I thought that I should have my thoughts in making an album. EXO Chens second Solo album, Dear You, which conveyed the desire that everyone who listens will love you, can be heard on various soundtrack sites from 6 pm on the 1st.
The way I approached the album was pure. I think my Solo is honest.The appearance of the K-pop group EXO, which is the most popular of the time, and the Main Vocal Chen, which takes a climax point among the voices of the EXO, was simpler than I thought.Everyone knows him as a star who has a brilliant appearance and travels around the world, but the words he really wants to tell were the music of comfort, healing and cheering that came close but powerfully.Chen released his second album as Solo, only six months after the first April, and Flower in Solo in April.Unlike EXO, which had a somewhat bad image or a bad mans feeling, Chens first album conveyed a comforting image represented by flowers.The public responded to his natural transformation, and he also got a new image as an organic ballader.This album is like a hand letter that he shows after a long worry about his direction.I prepared with gratitude for the unthinkable love Ive received since I released my first album, he said in a showcase commemorating the release of his second mini album, To You Love, at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 1st. I prepared it with the idea that I wanted to repay the love I received rather than to do what I wanted to do.Overall, the album shows the sensibility of ballads in the late 1980s and early 1990s, which are now consumed as retro or retro.Especially, the title song What to Do is a typical composition of ballads that sounded the hearts of girls at that time, even the bass playing technique that gives a proper echo to the introduction part that starts with a pure synthesizer piano.But for Chen, who was born in 1992, this was a new genre that I have never experienced.I didnt know that the composer Kensi wrote this song, and everything was new, he said. My taste was not really this way.I was wondering if Retro was going to be vaguely following it because it was a trend these days, he said. But this time I left it open and heard a lot of stories.Some of them were stubborn and I thought it was important to do what they could do now.Chen was a person who did not live in the day, and he cited pureness as a way to approach emotion.I thought of innocence rather than worrying about having to go back at the time, he said. I chose to call it blunt, as if I were talking about it without using too much technique on stage.As for Chens sentiments, which are different from EXO, he said, If I see in EXO, I have a glamor. In Solo, I chose honesty rather than glamor.I thought that I should have my thoughts in making an album. EXO Chens second Solo album, Dear You, which conveyed the desire that everyone who listens will love you, can be heard on various soundtrack sites from 6 pm on the 1st.

“The way I approached the album was pure. I think my Solo is honest.”

The appearance of the K-pop group EXO, which is the most popular of the time, and the 'Main Vocal' Chen, which takes a climax point among the voices of the EXO, was simpler than I thought. Everyone knows him as a 'star' who has a brilliant appearance and travels around the world, but the words he really wants to tell were the music of comfort, healing and cheering that came close but powerfully.

Chen released his second album as Solo, only six months after the first "April, and Flower" in Solo in April. Unlike EXO, which had a somewhat bad Image or a bad man's feeling, Chen's first album conveyed a comforting Image represented by flowers. The public responded to his natural transformation, and he also got a new Image as an organic ballader. This album is like a hand letter that he shows after a long worry about his direction.

“I prepared with gratitude for the unthinkable love I’ve received since I released my first album,” he said in a showcase commemorating the release of his second mini album, “To You Love,” at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 1st. “I prepared it with the idea that I wanted to repay the love I received rather than to do what I wanted to do.”

Overall, the album shows the sensibility of ballads in the late 1980s and early 1990s, which are now consumed as 'Retro' or 'Retro'. Especially, the title song 'What to Do' is a typical composition of ballads that sounded the hearts of girls at that time, even the bass playing technique that gives a proper echo to the introduction part that starts with a pure synthesizer piano. But for Chen, who was born in 1992, this was a new genre that I have never experienced.

“I didn’t know that the composer Kensi wrote this song, and everything was new,” he said. “My taste was not really this way. “I was wondering if Retro was going to be vaguely following it because it was a trend these days,” he said. “But this time I left it open and heard a lot of stories. “Some of them were stubborn and I thought it was important to do what they could do now.”

Chen was a person who did not live in the day, and he cited 'pureness' as a way to approach emotion. “I thought of innocence rather than worrying about having to go back at the time,” he said. “I chose to call it blunt, as if I were talking about it without using too much technique on stage.”

As for Chen's sentiments, which are different from EXO, he said, "If I see in EXO, I have a glamor. In Solo, I chose honesty rather than glamor. I thought that I should have my thoughts in making an album. "

EXO Chen's second Solo album, Dear You, which conveyed the desire that "everyone who listens will love you," can be heard on various soundtrack sites from 6 pm on the 1st.