Shindong revelations..."Choi Siwon, I don't pay for massage shop reservations only."

Shindong reveals Choi Siwons playful atrocitiesJTBCs Idol room, which aired on the 15th, featured Super Junior, who made a comeback with SUPER Clap.On the day, with the members having a nagging battle time, Shindong called Choi Siwon, who said: Thank you for the first contact when you were sick.I introduced the hospital and introduced him to go to a massage shop. But I hate massages, but I introduced them, so I went and made reservations and did not pay them. I paid 1.1 million won in 10 times.Choi Siwon simply laughed and apologized to Shindong.

Shindong reveals Choi Siwon's playful atrocities

JTBC's Idol room, which aired on the 15th, featured Super Junior, who made a comeback with SUPER Clap.

On the day, with the members having a nagging battle time, Shindong called Choi Siwon, who said: "Thank you for the first contact when you were sick. I introduced the hospital and introduced him to go to a massage shop. "

"But I hate massages, but I introduced them, so I went and made reservations and did not pay them. I paid 1.1 million won in 10 times."

Choi Siwon simply laughed and apologized to Shindong.