Shindong revelation "Choi Siwon, I book massage shop and I don't pay."

Super Junior Shindong reveals his pity on Choi SiwonSuper Junior, who made a comeback with his new song SUPER Clap in the 15th year of his debut, appeared in the JTBC entertainment program Idol Room broadcast on the 15th.On this day, the members had a nagging battle time; Shindong called Choi Siwon and said, Thank you for the first contact when I was sick.I introduced the hospital and introduced it to go to a massage shop. However, he said, But I hate massage. I introduced it, so I went and made reservations and did not pay.I paid 1.1 million won there in 10 times. Choi Siwon was surprised and apologized.

Super Junior Shindong reveals his pity on Choi Siwon

Super Junior, who made a comeback with his new song 'SUPER Clap' in the 15th year of his debut, appeared in the JTBC entertainment program 'Idol Room' broadcast on the 15th.

On this day, the members had a nagging battle time; Shindong called Choi Siwon and said, "Thank you for the first contact when I was sick. I introduced the hospital and introduced it to go to a massage shop. "

However, he said, "But I hate massage." "I introduced it, so I went and made reservations and did not pay. I paid 1.1 million won there in 10 times. "Choi Siwon was surprised and apologized.