'Take care of the refrigerator' Boom, Park Jun-geum admiring "Shin Se-kyung Feelings" beautiful look in youth photo

Past photos of Park Jun-geums fresh-cut image have been released.Actor Park Jun-geum and broadcaster Boom appeared as guests in JTBC Take Care of the Refrigerator broadcast on the 28th.MC Kim Seong-joo said, Because of the work of many people, I am now the representative mother of the Republic of Korea, but in the old age I was very popular as a beautiful beauty.Park Jun-geum explained, That was about twenty-five to six times, looking at the past photos prepared by the production crew. The cast was also surprised by the innocent and refreshing appearance.In particular, Boom said, Each one has different Feelings It is like a four-member girl group. When you look at pictures of your youth, it is like Twice.Actor Shin Se-kyung seems to have some Feelings When Kim Seong-joo asked, I think it was popular, Park Jun-geum replied, Not really. I just studied at the time.Ahn Jung-hwan said, I do not think its a face that I studied.

Past photos of Park Jun-geum's fresh-cut image have been released.

Actor Park Jun-geum and broadcaster Boom appeared as guests in JTBC 'Take Care of the Refrigerator' broadcast on the 28th.

MC Kim Seong-joo said, "Because of the work of many people, I am now the representative mother of the Republic of Korea, but in the old age I was very popular as a beautiful beauty."

Park Jun-geum explained, "That was about twenty-five to six times," looking at the past photos prepared by the production crew. The cast was also surprised by the innocent and refreshing appearance.

In particular, Boom said, "Each one has different Feelings It is like a four-member girl group." "When you look at pictures of your youth, it is like Twice. Actor Shin Se-kyung seems to have some Feelings "

When Kim Seong-joo asked, "I think it was popular," Park Jun-geum replied, "Not really. I just studied at the time." Ahn Jung-hwan said, "I do not think it's a face that I studied."