Park Jun-geum Leeds times photo released "Shin Se-kyung TWICE Youngyeon Feelings" (Cold Sea)

A photo of Leeds times by actor Park Jun-geum has been released.Actor Park Jun-geum and broadcaster Boom appeared on JTBCs Take Care of the Refrigerator, which aired on the 28th.Four Leeds times photos of Park Jun-geum, called Shin Se-kyung resemblance, were released on the day.The male performers could not take their eyes off their fresh and innocent beauty.It was in my mid-20s, Park Jun-geum said.Boom admired the four-member girl group; the last photo was TWICE Jingyeons Feelings.I would have been popular with men, Park Jun-geum said, I only study. Then he laughed.Im very interested in clothes, I also study fashion a lot; all fashion shows go through the internet and see it, said Park Jun-geum, a middle-aged fashionista.I think it is one of the things that an actor should have, because it is a job to show.

A photo of Leeds times by actor Park Jun-geum has been released.

Actor Park Jun-geum and broadcaster Boom appeared on JTBC's Take Care of the Refrigerator, which aired on the 28th.

Four Leeds times photos of Park Jun-geum, called Shin Se-kyung resemblance', were released on the day. The male performers could not take their eyes off their fresh and innocent beauty.

"It was in my mid-20s," Park Jun-geum said.

Boom admired the "four-member girl group; the last photo was TWICE Jingyeon's Feelings."

"I would have been popular with men," Park Jun-geum said, "I only study." Then he laughed.

"I'm very interested in clothes, I also study fashion a lot; all fashion shows go through the internet and see it," said Park Jun-geum, a middle-aged fashionista. I think it is one of the things that an actor should have, because it is a job to show. "