All The Butlers' Pak Se-ri, Lee Seung-gi, "That's expensive"

A Pak Se-ri player spoke to the cast of All The Butlers.SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 27th featured a limited-class baseball player Chan Ho Park, who captivated both domestic and overseas.Chan Ho Park introduced himself as his acquaintance and spoke to Pak Se-ri on the phone.Lee Seung-gi said, I thought of Chan Ho Park and Pak Se-ri when I said I was coming to the princess.Lee Seung-gi tried to appear, saying, I personally wanted to meet Pak Se-ri.So Pak Se-ri said, I am very expensive, but is it okay? Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, Ry will give you everything you want from SBS.

A Pak Se-ri player spoke to the cast of All The Butlers.

sbs All The Butlers' broadcast on the 27th featured a limited-class Baseball player Chan Ho Park, who captivated both domestic and overseas.

Chan Ho Park introduced himself as his acquaintance and spoke to Pak Se-ri on the phone. Lee Seung-gi said, I thought of Chan Ho Park and Pak Se-ri when I said I was coming to the princess.

Lee Seung-gi tried to appear, saying, "I personally wanted to meet Pak Se-ri."

So Pak Se-ri said, "I am very expensive, but is it okay?" Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, "Ry will give you everything you want from sbs."