"In the Mood for Love": Han Ji-min and Kim Hyang Gi and Nam Joo-hyuk and Kim Da-mi 'Blue Dragon' for a year

Seoul=) = Actor Han Ji-min Kim Hyang Gi Nam Joo-hyuk Kim Da-mi looked back a year after the Blue Dragon Film Awards.The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Pre-Event Handprinting Event was held at CGV Seoul Yeouido at 2 pm on the 28th.Last year, the best actress award winner Han Ji-min (movie Mitsubac), best supporting actress award winner Kim Hyang Gi (movie With God), best actress award winner Nam Joo-hyuk (movie Anshisung), and best actress actress Kim Da-mi (movie Witch) attended.Han Ji-min said, It was a dream time to be nominated for Mitsubac last year and to win the awards, but it is meaningful to be able to share the honor.It is an honor to leave my hand as a record so that I can recall and remember over time. Kim Hyang Gi, who shed tears at the time of the awards last year, explained, I was so happy and thankful once I went up to the stage.Nam Joo-hyuk said, I want to be able to flow so fast for a year.It was a really glorious place last year and I am so glad to be here today. Kim Da-mi, who said, I think I am dreaming after the new actress awards, said, It was the Blue Dragon Film Award that I thought I wanted to go in my dreams from the time I thought I wanted to be an actor.I felt like I was really dreaming while I was giving awards. Kim Da-mi also said: The Blue Dragon Film Awards seem to be an unforgettable merchant in my life: my parents have trophies on the display.Whenever I see it, when I first started Witch, Feelings, when I received the award, all Feelings have a memory: Im honored to have won an unforgettable award.Han Ji-min said, The time of life is called In the Mood for Love, and those close to me called my present in the Mood for Love.When I think about the last time, I think I will remember it as a beautiful and beautiful moment. The actors who are attracting attention from Chungmuro are also full in their future schedules. Kim Da-mi will debut at the house theater for the first time with Drama Itaewon Klath.Han Ji-min and Nam Joo-hyuk breathe into the movie Leonardo Jardim and Drama HERE.Han Ji-min said of his three consecutive smoke breathing with Nam Joo-hyuk, When I appeared as a Hyeja and Junha in Bushge, I was sorry that I was not a partner, but Nam Joo-hyuk had the energy I exchanged and received in the field and was a fellow actor who gave positive breathing.It is good to be able to save the time to get awkward or familiar at the beginning of this meeting, he said. There is an expectation for Mr. Nam Joo-hyuk, who will be the same member in HERE.My character is also looking forward to having a part to challenge. I am receiving good energy. Nam Joo-hyuk also said: Its an honor for me and its so good.I have a blind eye, Leonardo Jardim, and HERE, and it seems to be a happy moment just to be able to work with good seniors. Meanwhile, the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards will be held on November 21st in Paradise City, Incheon.

Seoul=) = Actor Han Ji-min Kim Hyang Gi Nam Joo-hyuk Kim Da-mi looked back a year after the Blue Dragon Film Awards.

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Pre-Event Handprinting Event was held at CGV Seoul Yeouido at 2 pm on the 28th.

Last year, the best actress award Winner Han Ji-min (movie "Mitsubac"), best supporting actress award Winner Kim Hyang Gi (movie "With God"), best actress award Winner Nam Joo-hyuk (movie "Anshisung"), and best actress actress Kim Da-mi (movie "Witch") attended.

Han Ji-min said, "It was a dream time to be nominated for 'Mitsubac' last year and to win the Awards, but it is meaningful to be able to share the honor. It is an honor to leave my hand as a record so that I can recall and remember over time. "

Kim Hyang Gi, who shed tears at the time of the Awards last year, explained, "I was so happy and thankful once I went up to the stage."

Nam Joo-hyuk said, "I want to be able to flow so fast for a year. It was a really glorious place last year and I am so glad to be here today. "

Kim Da-mi, who said, "I think I am dreaming after the new actress Awards," said, "It was the Blue Dragon Film Award that I thought I wanted to go in my dreams from the time I thought I wanted to be an actor. I felt like I was really dreaming while I was giving Awards. "

Kim Da-mi also said: "The Blue Dragon Film Awards seem to be an unforgettable merchant in my life: my parents have trophies on the display. Whenever I see it, when I first started "Witch," Feelings, when I received the award, all Feelings have a Memory: I'm honored to have won an unforgettable award."

Han Ji-min said, "The time of life is called In the Mood for Love, and those close to me called my present In the Mood for Love. When I think about the last time, I think I will remember it as a beautiful and beautiful moment. "

The actors who are attracting attention from Chungmuro are also 'full' in their future schedules. Kim Da-mi will debut at the house theater for the first time with Drama 'Itaewon Klath'. Han Ji-min and Nam Joo-hyuk breathe into the movie Leonardo Jardim' and Drama 'HERE'.

Han Ji-min said of his three consecutive smoke breathing with Nam Joo-hyuk, "When I appeared as a Hyeja and Junha in 'Bushge', I was sorry that I was not a partner, but Nam Joo-hyuk had the energy I exchanged and received in the field and was a fellow actor who gave positive breathing." "It is good to be able to save the time to get awkward or familiar at the beginning of this meeting," he said. "There is an expectation for Mr. Nam Joo-hyuk, who will be the same member in 'HERE'. My character is also looking forward to having a part to challenge. I am receiving good energy. "

Nam Joo-hyuk also said: "It's an honor for me and it's so good. "I have a blind eye," "Leonardo Jardim," and "HERE," and it seems to be a happy moment just to be able to work with good seniors. "

Meanwhile, the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards will be held on November 21st in Paradise City, Incheon.