'groundless rumor' The Miami Kim Soyou, 'Trot-based Kim Tae-hee - Song Hye-kyo' Luxury Love Live!

Singer The Miami and Kim Soyou revealed the God of Event.MBC standard FM Jung Sun-hee, Moon Chun-siks now radio era broadcast on October 22 The Miami, Kim Soyous savage Trot Love Live!Jung Sun-hee and Moon Chun-sik introduced The Miami and Kim Soyou and asked, Is there any event left in the most memory recently?The specialties festivals remain in Memory, and I just went to Ulsan and sang songs that represent Ulsan, and the audience loved it very much, The Miami said.The Miami featured a new song, Honey TasteLove Live!!, with a glistening voice as well as an exciting rhythm.In particular, Jung Sun-hee asked The Miami, Do you have a Re-Ment in the event? And The Miami replied, There is no high-level Re-Ment, but Re-Ment like all clapping focuses on those who see it.The Miami also mentions her husband, who is a singer, she said.I do not advise on songs, but I talk about detailed parts such as gestures, stage manners, and dances. Kim Soyou also sang a new song, Number Life. Kim Soyous powerful voice, as well as sympathetic lyrics, caught his ears at once. Especially, Kim Soyou said, I did not want to do this song at first.I was not happy to sing a song about the first place and the top of the contest shortly after the contest, but I was thrilled to have a new song in my name. Moon Chun-sik called Kim Soyou Trot-based manna and Trot-based Kim Tae-hee.Kim Soyou was ashamed and said, Its not the front, its the profile, and The Miami is Song Hye-kyo.In the end, Jung Sun-hee laughed, saying, Both of you do not match 100%, but sometimes we organize it.Kim Soyou, who majored in Korean traditional music and Pansori, said, After first place in the national song pride, I started singing without a company.I met Trot. After appearing in Miss Mr. Trot, my mothers sales of rice cakes increased by 10 times.The Miami recalled the time of Mr. Trot appearance and said, People who have a strong image of aunt and all the members came to ease.However, some people did not see it as a professional. Moon Chun-sik comforted me, You do not have to worry about such words. Park So-hee

Singer The Miami and Kim Soyou revealed the 'God of Event'.

MBC standard FM Jung Sun-hee, Moon Chun-sik's now radio era' broadcast on October 22 The Miami, Kim Soyou's savage Trot Love Live!

Jung Sun-hee and Moon Chun-sik introduced The Miami and Kim Soyou and asked, "Is there any Event left in the most Memory recently?" "The specialties festivals remain in Memory, and I just went to Ulsan and sang songs that represent Ulsan, and the audience loved it very much," The Miami said.

The Miami featured a new song, 'Honey TasteLove Live!!, with a glistening voice as well as an exciting rhythm. In particular, Jung Sun-hee asked The Miami, "Do you have a Re-Ment in the Event?" And The Miami replied, "There is no high-level Re-Ment, but Re-Ment like 'all clapping' focuses on those who see it."

"The Miami also mentions her husband, who is a singer," she said. I do not advise on songs, but I talk about detailed parts such as gestures, stage manners, and dances. "

Kim Soyou also sang a new song, "Number Life." Kim Soyou's powerful voice, as well as sympathetic lyrics, caught his ears at once. Especially, Kim Soyou said, "I did not want to do this song at first. I was not happy to sing a song about the first place and the top of the contest shortly after the contest, but I was thrilled to have a new song in my name. "

Moon Chun-sik called Kim Soyou "Trot-based manna" and "Trot-based Kim Tae-hee". Kim Soyou was ashamed and said, "It's not the front, it's the profile," and "The Miami is Song Hye-kyo." In the end, Jung Sun-hee laughed, saying, "Both of you do not match 100%, but sometimes we organize it."

Kim Soyou, who majored in Korean traditional music and Pansori, said, "After first place in the national song pride, I started singing without a company. "I met Trot." "After appearing in 'Miss Mr. Trot', my mother's sales of rice cakes increased by 10 times."

The Miami recalled the time of 'Mr. Trot' appearance and said, "People who have a strong image of aunt and all the members came to ease. However, some people did not see it as a professional. "Moon Chun-sik comforted me," You do not have to worry about such words. "

Park So-hee