Narsha boasts chic charm with red hair + all black

Narsha showed off her sexy charm.Singer Narsha posted a picture on his 18th day with an article entitled Narshas uploaded uploaded in a bad way, I will upload it every Thursday, so please subscribe.The photo shows Narsha, who has a red hair and an all-black dress, and feels a chic and sexy charm.When the photos were released, netizens responded in various ways such as I look beautiful in hair, I will look good on YouTube and I am going to hit the big hit.On the other hand, the group Brown Eyed Girls, which Narsha belongs to, will release a new full-length album on the 28th.Photo: Narsha Instagram

Narsha showed off her sexy charm.

Singer Narsha posted a picture on his 18th day with an article entitled "Narsha's uploaded uploaded in a bad way, I will upload it every Thursday, so please subscribe."

The photo shows Narsha, who has a red hair and an all-black dress, and feels a chic and sexy charm.

When the photos were released, netizens responded in various ways such as "I look beautiful in hair", "I will look good on YouTube" and "I am going to hit the big hit".

On the other hand, the group Brown Eyed Girls, which Narsha belongs to, will release a new full-length album on the 28th.

Photo: Narsha Instagram