'Midnight' Jung Woo-sung, Office workers Alcoholic drink spot appeared "Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo were also there"

Midnight Jung Woo-sungs Alcoholic drink photo behind the scenes has been released.On SBS s Full Entertainment Midnight broadcast on the night of the 29th, the behind-the-scenes story of Jung Woo-sung photographs that appeared on the Alcoholic drink spot recently became a hot topic on SNS.Recently, on the SNS, Jung Woo-sung appeared on the Alcoholic drink spot and became a hot topic with a picture that he drank Somak together.An Office workers woman who was at the Alcoholic drink seat at the time said, There was an Alcoholic drink, and Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo walked around in the front room.So next time I was looking outside expecting Jung Woo-sung to pass, I passed by and just shouted without knowing us.I heard the sound, so I think you stopped by with a unique open expression. I also drank and drank three people, including me, with beer and shochu. I think everyone watched him shoot one shot rather than drinking one shot.It felt like CF was hologramed. I did not hear the voice and it was just good.

'Midnight' Jung Woo-sung's Alcoholic drink photo behind the scenes has been released.

On SBS 's' Full Entertainment Midnight' broadcast on the night of the 29th, the behind-the-scenes story of Jung Woo-sung 'photographs that appeared on the Alcoholic drink spot recently became a hot topic on SNS.

Recently, on the SNS, Jung Woo-sung appeared on the Alcoholic drink spot and became a hot topic with a picture that he drank 'Somak' together.

An Office workers woman who was at the Alcoholic drink seat at the time said, "There was an Alcoholic drink, and Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo walked around in the front room. So next time I was looking outside expecting Jung Woo-sung to pass, I passed by and just shouted without knowing us. I heard the sound, so I think you stopped by with a unique open expression. "

"I also drank and drank three people, including me, with beer and shochu. I think everyone watched him shoot one shot rather than drinking one shot. It felt like CF was hologramed. I did not hear the voice and it was just good. "