'Little Forest' Lee Seo-jin Jung So-min, Little breakup with .. Top 5.4%

Little Forest Lee Seo-jin, Park Na-rae, Lee Seung-gi and Jung So-min broke up with Little Lee and recorded the highest audience rating of 5.4% per minute.At the final episode of Little Forest, which aired on the 7th, a sharp-goal reunion was held with members and past Little Lees.The members attracted the attention of Little with various plays and dishes as usual.Lee Seo-jin, who did not play in the Running Man on the stamp tour after performing missions throughout the shoot, showed his motivation by running around and Park Na-rae turned into a Forest fairy and talked secretly with Little.Brooke expressed her affection for Lee Seo-jin and said, I love you, Miss Lee The Uncle, and Eugene laughed at the fact that she sneaked chocolate.Grace, on the other hand, was more wary of the forest fairy and attracted attention with her pumpkin answer. Lee Seo-jin prepared the jajangmyeon for the last meal, and Little responded with a storm meal.But Brooke did not eat well, and when Jung So-min asked, Is it because I am sorry to break up? Brooke looked sullen.The members were given a special prize to all Littles and were given a breakup time; Brooke was held in Lee Seo-jins arms.The two, who were more affectionate than anyone, tried to hold back tears, but tears were in their eyes. Lee Seo-jin said, I did not cry anywhere, but I almost cried at that time.Im sure Ill never cry, said Confessions. Jung So-min wept at Brookes words, Ill be Aunt Little Forest when Im an adult.Its hard to explain how I felt then, and with that, it felt like everything was fine, Jung So-min said, proud.Lee mentioned the OST Remember Me of Coco while packing with Park Na-rae.Park Na-rae, who noticed Lees regret, said, Lee was the most thoughtful child when he went home. I thought that Lee would remember me later because he grew up later.In the end, Park Na-rae also poured tears when she broke up with Lee Han, and Lee Han embraced Park Na-rae.Park Na-rae said, I do not want anything and I want Lee to remember a little bit of the goal.Lee Seung-gi said in an interview, I wish I had time to greet Little over time.In particular, Brooke was shown to be holding tears in the car after breaking up with The Uncle and his aunts, and this scene was the highest audience rating of 5.4% per minute, winning the best one minute.

Little Forest Lee Seo-jin, Park Na-rae, Lee Seung-gi and Jung So-min broke up with Little Lee and recorded the highest audience rating of 5.4% per minute.

At the final episode of Little Forest, which aired on the 7th, a 'sharp-goal reunion' was held with members and past Little Lees.

The members attracted the attention of Little with various plays and dishes as usual. Lee Seo-jin, who did not play in the 'Running Man' on the stamp tour after performing missions throughout the shoot, showed his motivation by running around and Park Na-rae turned into a Forest fairy' and talked secretly with Little.

Brooke expressed her affection for Lee Seo-jin and said, "I love you, Miss Lee The Uncle," and Eugene laughed at the fact that she "sneaked chocolate." Grace, on the other hand, was more wary of the Forest fairy and attracted attention with her pumpkin answer. Lee Seo-jin prepared the jajangmyeon for the last meal, and Little responded with a storm meal. But Brooke did not eat well, and when Jung So-min asked, "Is it because I am sorry to break up?" Brooke looked sullen.

The members were given a special prize to all Littles and were given a breakup time; Brooke was held in Lee Seo-jin's arms. The two, who were more affectionate than anyone, tried to hold back tears, but tears were in their eyes. Lee Seo-jin said, "I did not cry anywhere, but I almost cried at that time. “I’m sure I’ll never cry,” said Confessions. Jung So-min wept at Brooke’s words, “I’ll be Aunt Little Forest when I’m an adult.” "It's hard to explain how I felt then, and with that, it felt like everything was fine," Jung So-min said, proud.

Lee mentioned the OST 'Remember Me' of 'Coco' while packing with Park Na-rae. Park Na-rae, who noticed Lee's regret, said, "Lee was the most thoughtful child when he went home." "I thought that Lee would remember me later because he grew up later." In the end, Park Na-rae also poured tears when she broke up with Lee Han, and Lee Han embraced Park Na-rae. Park Na-rae said, "I do not want anything and I want Lee to remember a little bit of the goal."

Lee Seung-gi said in an interview, "I wish I had time to greet Little over time." In particular, Brooke was shown to be holding tears in the car after breaking up with The Uncle and his aunts, and this scene was the highest audience rating of 5.4% per minute, winning the best one minute.