'Little Forest' Lee Seung-gi-gi Gi, Grace Tears Lee Han 's high quality' Tanghwang X unfair '

Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi, Little Forest, expressed his injustice.Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi Gi rang Grace in the SBS entertainment program Little Forest broadcasted on the 7th.On this day, Lee saw Grace eating cookies before eating and asked, Are you eating a lot of rice? At that moment, Grace burst into tears.When Grace found her mother and burst into tears, Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi Gi was greatly embarrassed and soothed Grace.So Jung So-min and Park Na-rae were confused by Why are you crying? Lee Han-yi, who watched the situation from the side, said, Im angry.Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi said, I did not get married, but I asked him if he would not eat rice later. He said, What if I said that I was hurting him?So Jung So-min laughed, saying, I will cry after my uncle is a little. Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi laughed with a sigh of relief in anticipation of a hard day.

Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi, 'Little Forest', expressed his injustice.

Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi Gi rang Grace in the sbs entertainment program 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the 7th.

On this day, Lee saw Grace eating cookies before eating and asked, "Are you eating a lot of rice?" At that moment, Grace burst into tears.

When Grace found her mother and burst into tears, Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi Gi was greatly embarrassed and soothed Grace.

So Jung So-min and Park Na-rae were confused by "Why are you crying?" Lee Han-yi, who watched the situation from the side, said, "I'm angry."

Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi said, "I did not get married, but I asked him if he would not eat rice later." He said, "What if I said that I was hurting him?"

So Jung So-min laughed, saying, "I will cry after my uncle is a little." Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi laughed with a sigh of relief in anticipation of a hard day.