'Little Forest' Lee Seung-gi, embarrassed by Grace crying + unfairness Explosion

Lee Seung-gi in Little Forest panicked by Graces sudden cryIn the SBS entertainment program Little Forest broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, all the children who appeared in the meantime were looking for the last story with the members.Grace didnt eat breakfast well to see if she had a lot of appetite, and when Jeong So-min tried to hand out Cookie to the children, Grace accepted Cookie, saying, Ill eat it.Park Na-rae expressed concern, saying, I eat too much Grace Cookie.Lee Seung-gi, who discovered it when Grace walked around with Cookie, asked, Are you eating a lot of rice? Grace burst into tears, saying, Mom.Lee Seung-gi was left stumped by Graces reaction.Park Na-rae asked, Why are you crying? So Lee Han pointed to Lee Seung-gi and replied, Grave.Lee Seung-gi was very embarrassed and expressed his displeasure, saying, I did not get married, I did not get it. I was worried that I would not eat lunch well.

Lee Seung-gi in 'Little Forest' panicked by Grace's sudden cry

In the SBS entertainment program 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, all the children who appeared in the meantime were looking for the last story with the members.

Grace didn't eat breakfast well to see if she had a lot of appetite, and when Jeong So-min tried to hand out Cookie to the children, Grace accepted Cookie, saying, "I'll eat it." Park Na-rae expressed concern, saying, "I eat too much Grace Cookie."

Lee Seung-gi, who discovered it when Grace walked around with Cookie, asked, "Are you eating a lot of rice?" Grace burst into tears, saying, "Mom." Lee Seung-gi was left stumped by Grace's reaction.

Park Na-rae asked, "Why are you crying?" So Lee Han pointed to Lee Seung-gi and replied, "Grave." Lee Seung-gi was very embarrassed and expressed his displeasure, saying, "I did not get married, I did not get it. I was worried that I would not eat lunch well."