'Little Forest' Lee Seo-jin, Brook x Grace Cheering to "Lee Yeon-bok"

Seoul = = Little Forest Lee Seo-jin mentioned Chef Lee Yeon-bokIn the SBS entertainment program Little Forest broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, the main Chef Lee Seo-jin declared that he would cook the jjajangmyeon ahead of the last day.Especially, he talked about Lee Yeon-bok, a Chinese cook, and said, I will press him in a good way.Park Na-rae was surprised to hear that late night messengers were Brook, Graces mother sent a video. It was a video that appeared to have been filmed at home.I think we put our name in little star and opened it, Park Na-rae said.When the video was played, Brooke and Grace sang excitedly: Seojin is The Uncle is Iron Chef America. Eat and give me another meal. Eat and dessert.I am so happy, the lyrics made Lee Seo-jin happy.Lee Seo-jin was pleased with the Mr. Lee dedication, saying, Is that my song? So Park Na-rae, Lee Seung-gi, and Jung So-min are sad and laugh.They joked that Seojin is not the Uncle song, Honestly, my sister does everything, It is wrongly packed and It is unreasonable.Eugene thanked her mother and sent her a letter of apology.Lee Seung-gi said: I told Eugene today is the last forest Travel and I dont think I know what it means yet.Everyone was really hard. Lee Seo-jin, in the meantime, said, Lets see the video again.Park Na-rae made a proposal for the last day: Lets do missions and stamp at each spot in the jagged bone, recalling a play for children.However, Lee Seo-jin did not concentrate on the meeting and laughed, saying, I am Iron Chef America, so I only think about cooking.He watched the video of Littles again and said, I think I should make some dessert. He said, Tomorrow I will make the best savory noodle in the world.Im going to press Lee Yeon-bok, he declared (?) and caught the eye.At the end of the broadcast, Lee had a genuine conversation with Lee Seung-gi. Lee knew that tomorrow was the last.Lee Seung-gi said, Is it okay to see the Uncle for a while? Lee said, Its okay but its not okay.Confessions, even though the time we had together was fun, made me feel that the last day was approaching again.

Seoul = = 'Little Forest' Lee Seo-jin mentioned Chef Lee Yeon-bok

In the SBS entertainment program 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, the main Chef Lee Seo-jin declared that he would cook the jjajangmyeon ahead of the last day. Especially, he talked about Lee Yeon-bok, a Chinese cook, and said, "I will press him in a good way."

Park Na-rae was surprised to hear that late night messengers were "Brook, Grace's mother sent a video." It was a video that appeared to have been filmed at home. "I think we put our name in 'little star' and opened it," Park Na-rae said.

When the video was played, Brooke and Grace sang excitedly: "Seojin is The Uncle is Iron Chef America. Eat and give me another meal. Eat and dessert. I am so happy," the lyrics made Lee Seo-jin happy.

Lee Seo-jin was pleased with the "Mr. Lee" dedication, saying, "Is that my song?" So Park Na-rae, Lee Seung-gi, and Jung So-min are sad and laugh. They joked that "Seojin is not The Uncle song", "Honestly, my sister does everything", "It is wrongly packed" and "It is unreasonable".

Eugene thanked her mother and sent her a letter of apology. Lee Seung-gi said: "I told Eugene today is the last Forest Travel and I don't think I know what it means yet. "Everyone was really hard." Lee Seo-jin, in the meantime, said, "Let's see the video again."

Park Na-rae made a proposal for the last day: "Let's do missions and stamp at each spot in the jagged bone," recalling a play for children. However, Lee Seo-jin did not concentrate on the meeting and laughed, saying, "I am Iron Chef America, so I only think about cooking."

He watched the video of Littles again and said, "I think I should make some dessert." He said, "Tomorrow I will make the best savory noodle in the world. I'm going to press Lee Yeon-bok," he declared (?) and caught the eye.

At the end of the broadcast, Lee had a genuine conversation with Lee Seung-gi. Lee knew that tomorrow was the last. Lee Seung-gi said, "Is it okay to see The Uncle for a while?" Lee said, "It's okay but it's not okay." Confessions, even though the time we had together was fun, made me feel that the last day was approaching again.