'Little Forest' 9 last meeting with Little Lee .. 'Impression X Tears'

The last broadcast of Little Forest was broadcast on the air.The last meeting with Little was revealed in the SBS entertainment program Little Forest broadcasted on the 7th.All nine Littles gathered on the day.The carers planned a stamp tour by preparing for the last meeting with Lee Han, Gaon, Brook, Grace, Yuna, Jung Heon Lee, Ye Jun Lee, Lee Hyun and Eugene.Little boys teamed up with each other to perform the mission; first, in the rhythm with Park Na-rae, the 4th-year-olds mission song was given a hares.However, the 4-year-old Littles had different attitudes to the commission as their individuality was clear.Lee Hyun followed the rhythm hard, but Yejun stood stiff and did not move, and Eugene laughed because he did not get up at all.The five-year-old Littles were then given a shark family mission; Brooke, Grace and Yuna were delighted to follow the rhythm of Park Na-rae together.Three Littley was stamped through and headed to the next mission site.The second mission was a treehouse star snack prepared by Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gi told Little People, Seojin The Uncle is delicious, is the winner The Uncle good?I asked him to send a heart, asking a strange question, and he responded by dropping out a star cookie.The mission prepared by Lee Seo-jin was a balloon tail-catching; Lee Seo-jin was surprised to see him running with a balloon in front of Littleies.Lee Seung-gi admired Lee Seo-jin, who did not run in Running Man, and impressed him.Finally, Park Na-rae greeted Littles, playing a fairy in the forest.Brooke, who first came to see the fairy in the forest, calls live King of Cooking for Mista Lee The Uncle, and says, I want to say something.I love Mista Lee The Uncle. Grace, on the other hand, showed a decisive response in contrast to Brooke.Asked if there is any secret that I could not tell anyone, I answered No firmly, and when asked if there was anything I wanted to say, I laughed with a clear answer, No.Other Littles also arrived. Park Na-rae asked Littles about secrets that they could not tell, creating a warm atmosphere.In particular, Lee Han-yi added, Do not just cook the mystery The Uncle, but play with me.Meanwhile, Lee Seo-jin listened to Brookes forest Confessions and prepared a last meal full of fighting; the last dish prepared by Lee Seo-jin was jajangmyeon and fried rice.Brooke, however, rarely ate Lee Seo-jins dishes; when Jung So-min asked, Is it because Brooke is sorry to break up? Brooke did not answer with a sullen look.Lee Seung-gi said, The original jjajangmyeon is what you eat when you are The Graduate, and Park Na-rae said, Yes.Its The Graduate, The Graduate, he said, expressing regret.Later, Jung So-min awarded the listing and letter prepared for Littles; the first strong child to receive the award.Grace then won the Songing Good Children Award, Kim Ye-joon won the Free Soul Childrens Award, MarLee Hyun won the Smile Angel Childrens Award, Kim Yuna won the Friendly Childrens Award, Kim Gaon won the Childrens Award, Lee Jung Heon won the  Ene received the Storm Growth Childrens Award.Lee responded with a letter he had written himself: two sweet milk caramels were enclosed in the letters Lee had written for The Uncle and his aunts.Lee Seung-gi wrote in a letter that read, Thank you for playing, you know you played.I was impressed, and Park Na-rae replied, Thank you for sleeping with me, and my aunt replied, I will remember my life. Brooke also impressed Jung So-min with the Confessions, I will be a Little Forest aunt when I grow up.Jung So-min burst into tears and said, If these times were good enough for Brook to tell me like that, it seemed to me to be the best gift.It felt like everything was going to be okay with that, Confessions said.Park Na-rae also burst into tears ahead of her breakup with Lee Han-i.When Lee laughed and soothed Park Na-rae, Park Na-rae finally pushed the swing for Lee Han.I do not want anything, and I want Lee to remember a little bit of a goal, he said.Lee Seung-gi watched the swinging Lee Han and laughed. Even adults dont realize it. We dont know.I know its the last time, but I do not know its over. Lee Seo-jin also expressed his turbulent feelings about his farewell to Brooke because Brooke rushed to and hugged Mista Lee The Uncle ahead of her final greeting.Lee Seo-jin said that Brooke almost cried more when she cried, and I put up with myself saying that I should not look like this.

The last broadcast of "Little Forest" was broadcast on the air.

The last meeting with Little was revealed in the SBS entertainment program 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the 7th.

All nine Littles gathered on the day. The carers planned a 'stamp tour' by preparing for the last meeting with Lee Han, Gaon, Brook, Grace, Yuna, Jung Heon Lee, Ye Jun Lee, Lee Hyun and Eugene.

Little boys teamed up with each other to perform the mission; first, in the rhythm with Park Na-rae, the 4th-year-old's mission song was given a hares.

However, the 4-year-old Littles had different attitudes to the commission as their individuality was clear. Lee Hyun followed the rhythm hard, but Yejun stood stiff and did not move, and Eugene laughed because he did not get up at all.

The five-year-old Littles were then given a shark family mission; Brooke, Grace and Yuna were delighted to follow the rhythm of Park Na-rae together. Three Littley was stamped through and headed to the next mission site.

The second mission was a treehouse star snack prepared by Lee Seung-gi. Lee Seung-gi told Little People, "Seojin The Uncle is delicious, is the winner The Uncle good? "I asked him to send a heart, asking a strange question, and he responded by dropping out a star cookie.

The mission prepared by Lee Seo-jin was a balloon tail-catching; Lee Seo-jin was surprised to see him running with a balloon in front of Littleies. Lee Seung-gi admired Lee Seo-jin, who did not run in 'Running Man', and impressed him.

Finally, Park Na-rae greeted Littles, playing a fairy in the Forest. Brooke, who first came to see the fairy in the Forest, calls live "King of Cooking" for Mista Lee The Uncle, and says, "I want to say something. I love Mista Lee The Uncle. "

Grace, on the other hand, showed a decisive response in contrast to Brooke. Asked if there is any secret that I could not tell anyone, I answered "No" firmly, and when asked if there was anything I wanted to say, I laughed with a clear answer, "No."

Other Littles also arrived. Park Na-rae asked Littles about secrets that they could not tell, creating a warm atmosphere. In particular, Lee Han-yi added, "Do not just cook the mystery The Uncle, but play with me."

Meanwhile, Lee Seo-jin listened to Brooke's Forest Confessions and prepared a last meal full of fighting; the last dish prepared by Lee Seo-jin was jajangmyeon and fried rice.

Brooke, however, rarely ate Lee Seo-jin's dishes; when Jung So-min asked, "Is it because Brooke is sorry to break up?" Brooke did not answer with a sullen look. Lee Seung-gi said, "The original jjajangmyeon is what you eat when you are The Graduate," and Park Na-rae said, "Yes. It's The Graduate, The Graduate," he said, expressing regret.

Later, Jung So-min awarded the listing and letter prepared for Littles; the first strong child to receive the award.

Grace then won the 'Songing Good Children' Award, Kim Ye-joon won the 'Free Soul Children's Award', MarLee Hyun won the 'Smile Angel Children's Award', Kim Yuna won the 'Friendly Children's Award', Kim Gaon won the 'Children's Award', Lee Jung Heon won the ' Ene received the Storm Growth Children's Award.

Lee responded with a letter he had written himself: two sweet milk caramels were enclosed in the letters Lee had written for The Uncle and his aunts.

Lee Seung-gi wrote in a letter that read, "Thank you for playing, you know you played. "I was impressed, and Park Na-rae replied," Thank you for sleeping with me, "and my aunt replied," I will remember my life. "

Brooke also impressed Jung So-min with the Confessions, "I will be a Little Forest aunt when I grow up." Jung So-min burst into tears and said, "If these times were good enough for Brook to tell me like that, it seemed to me to be the best gift. It felt like everything was going to be okay with that," Confessions said.

Park Na-rae also burst into tears ahead of her breakup with Lee Han-i. When Lee laughed and soothed Park Na-rae, Park Na-rae finally pushed the swing for Lee Han. "I do not want anything, and I want Lee to remember a little bit of a goal," he said.

Lee Seung-gi watched the swinging Lee Han and laughed. "Even adults don't realize it. We don't know. I know it's the last time, but I do not know it's over. "

Lee Seo-jin also expressed his turbulent feelings about his farewell to Brooke because Brooke rushed to and hugged Mista Lee The Uncle ahead of her final greeting. Lee Seo-jin said that Brooke almost cried more when she cried, and "I put up with myself saying that I should not look like this."