VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi, Furious for Moon Jin-hee "selected the other wrong...Hoon saves"

Lee Seung-gi and Moon Jin-hee faced each other.On SBSs Vagabond (playplayplay by Jang Young-chul, directed by Yoo In-sik) broadcast on the 4th, it featured a picture of Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) standing in front of Jessica Lee (Moon Jin-hee).On the day of the broadcast, Jessica Lee told Chadalgan, Money is power, power makes the truth.Furious Chadalgan said, So did you kill people because of money? Conscience is also intelligent.Then Cha Dal-geon pressed, I picked the wrong opponent. Jessica Lee asked, How can I help you? And Cha Dal-geon turned coldly, saying, Hoon save me.Jessica Lee turned their attention and refuted, There is nothing that has been revealed.Do not blame Cha Dal-guns claim even if it is found to be false, he added, adding, I lost my family in an accident.

Lee Seung-gi and Moon Jin-hee faced each other.

On sbs's "VagaBond" (playplayplay by Jang Young-chul, directed by Yoo In-sik) broadcast on the 4th, it featured a picture of Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) standing in front of Jessica Lee (Moon Jin-hee).

On the day of the broadcast, Jessica Lee told Chadalgan, "Money is power, power makes the truth." Furious Chadalgan said, "So did you kill people because of money?" "Conscience is also intelligent."

Then Cha Dal-geon pressed, "I picked the wrong opponent." Jessica Lee asked, "How can I help you?" And Cha Dal-geon turned coldly, saying, "Hoon save me."

Jessica Lee turned their attention and refuted, "There is nothing that has been revealed." "Do not blame Cha Dal-gun's claim even if it is found to be false," he added, adding, "I lost my family in an accident."